Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHO HAS THE RWO TREMORS IN VICTORIA?

Quote Originally Posted by swansprincess View Post
    was strong enough down here in Torquay (about an hour and a half south west of melbourne) that a couple of picture frames fell of the walls and smashed. It obviously wasn't too bad but pretty scary as I've never felt a quake before.
    We didn't feel a thing in Belmont. BTW we should catch up with you being down here too, even though we have never met.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    We didn't feel a thing in Belmont. BTW we should catch up with you being down here too, even though we have never met.
    Billy Brownless said he didn't feel anything in Geelong. But then i reckon he wouldn't know if his bum was of fire sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Felt it in the Eastern suburbs and my son felt in Kyneton about 45 mins north of Melbourne. About the biggest I have ever felt in Melbourne.
    Didn"t notice it here in Kyneton although my wife said she sensed something strange about that time

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    I actually live in Freshwater Creek off the Anglesea Road and apparently it wasn't felt there either, yet people said they felt it in Winchelsea so I don't know how that works.
    I would be interested in catching up sometime as I don't actually no a single other swans supporter down here and go to most games by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Billy Brownless said he didn't feel anything in Geelong. But then i reckon he wouldn't know if his bum was of fire sometimes.
    It's usually Billy going for a run down here that feels like the earth is moving.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123