Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time...

It's time...

For LRT to go.
    Sanford Wheeler 4 President!

omg thankyou for this thread. I made a thread the other week. We all love his work ethic, but seriously. He cant kick any goals, hes useless on the ground. We need to draft or trade for another key forward. Had enough of this sh**.

On the Rookie List
    Spangher in as the 2nd tall, rotate through the second ruck as the floating tall. What I can see happening is Pyke out with LRT 2nd ruck with Spang in. Hope the first scenario happens

I agree. Move him back to defence or get rid of him. Doesnt offer much up forward, especially with Pyke or Mumford doing the defensive forward role when resting.

The problem is his "competing" only takes our forward line so far. Either TDL needs to come back or Morton or Spangher given a chance.

for those with no understanding of the game and how geelong play - his role was to make scarlett accountable and not allow them to set up from defence - LRT did an excellent job

Quote Originally Posted by 111431 View Post
    for those with no understanding of the game and how geelong play - his role was to make scarlett accountable and not allow them to set up from defence - LRT did an excellent job
    We know that. Its his attacking work which is horrible. and the 2 goals he should have kicked, one didnt even make the distance could have proved to be the momentum turners. Goodesy also missed from 15 out which set us back.

Pretty sure that's what Mumford and Pyke did most of the time.

LRT would not get a game in any other reasonable side. That is a fact. He should have played on hawkins tonight as grundy was struggling. He can't ruck at all. I have no idea why he is playing as any other reserves forward would offer more. His decision making is poor as is his disposal. Time to go, he's had his time.

LRT does exactly what he is asked to do by the coaches. Good defensive work and doal assist for Reid. Should have kicked one goal at least
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsman View Post
    LRT would not get a game in any other reasonable side. That is a fact. He should have played on hawkins tonight as grundy was struggling. He can't ruck at all. I have no idea why he is playing as any other reserves forward would offer more. His decision making is poor as is his disposal. Time to go, he's had his time.
    excellent call.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think that's a rather kind review of Lewis' performance.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast