Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heath Grundy's last 3 mins vs Geelong

Quote Originally Posted by MightyBloods View Post
    well...geelong did once have a player formally called just 'whiskers' in a game ...gary hocking changed his name in the footy program for promotional purposes so i guess that gets closer to a cat on the ground.....and it is true that an elephant ran out of control at arden street one day in the 70's!!!

What, Gary Hocking changed his name to 'Cat Food'?

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    There are always trolls trying to stir up crap just to irritate people. reg isn't perfect but he does a darn good job almost all of the time

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?f45bwa
    Agree and he has not stuffed up like earlier in the season at all. I hold my breath sometimes with his decision making. But generally Reg is bloody fantastic!!

There are always a bunch of moments in any close game that you can come back to as "game defining" but the last one is, and should be, the most significant. For that reason, Reg's "hand of Solomon" (ties in with 'Solomon Grundy' but also has divine overtones) should be seen as the game-winning moment, with all due respect to Drey's awesome goal.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    There are always a bunch of moments in any close game that you can come back to as "game defining" but the last one is, and should be, the most significant. For that reason, Reg's "hand of Solomon" (ties in with 'Solomon Grundy' but also has divine overtones) should be seen as the game-winning moment, with all due respect to Drey's awesome goal.
    Solomon ..very clever
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12