Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 15 v The Lions

Changes for Rnd 15 v The Lions

Probably No Change again.

TDL for LRT to get a bit more balance. I thought at times tonight we needed that extra crumbing or wide leading option and it wasn't there. Too many times we entered the fifty only to have a ball hit the ground to be crumbed by GWS. I wonder how many fifty entries we had tonight it must have been in the 60's.

I just can't see them dropping LRT especially if MM doesn't come up.

Senior Player
    I agree no change.

LRT was great last night; he's an important player who makes big plays through effort. I feel abashed about my call last week to swap him with Spangher.

Bird and Everitt the most threatened by future team changes. Everitt wasn't too bad last night; almost took a couple of contested marks in the forward 50, which could have made for a very decent one.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly View Post
    I agree no change.

LRT was great last night; he's an important player who makes big plays through effort. I feel abashed about my call last week to swap him with Spangher.

Bird and Everitt the most threatened by future team changes. Everitt wasn't too bad last night; almost took a couple of contested marks in the forward 50, which could have made for a very decent one.
    I didn't get a great chance to look at Birdy last night but I did notice we were stronger out of the middle after he came on. Did he have anything to do with that? Was it just the younger Giants getting tired. I must admit I prefer stronger players in the middle than having a player like Everitt in. Without Bird and Parker the clearances don't seem to favour us as much. We almost look one player short in the centre.

Bird to start - Everitt or TDL sub.

We need a small forward, so TDL must come in, but it just seems Longmire wont drop anyone

Agree they probably wont make any change unless injury, probably the only one who could come in would be Malceski? for either Everitt or Armstrong depending on the matchups with Lions. I wouldnt expect too many changes from now to the finals, I dont think we will see TDL, Jesse, walsh ect unless we suffer injuries.
    Cheers

waz

The Lions aren't a bad team and will probably be out of the eight on percentage after playing Melbourne today, but after winning four on the trot there's hardly a pressing need to make changes.

We may want to add some more run when we play the Eagles in Perth in two weeks though.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

TDL would be good. Noticed a lot of dropped balls, hopefully it's not as dewy for the next game. LRT has improved so can't ask much more. Don't know if any changes will be made. Armstrong had a few clangers but should still persist. Same with Everitt

On the veteran's list
    Parker must be getting close.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Senior Player
    I thought LRT was mediocre to ordinary last night and we had one too many talls in the forward line but I'm sure he'll retain his spot regardless. Not sure that Armstrong is really in our best 22 yet but i'd be inclined to keep him for a couple more games yet

I think i must have been watching a different LRT. He kicked a couple and was very important in a few more. I thought he played his role well and may have given himself some respite from the doubters.

No change

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast