Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread - Swans vs Lions

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Talk about letting a side back into the game. They have to take Bird off Rich. He is getting carved up. He is nowhere near him. Rich kept them in it.
    So THAT's who is on him! Couldn't work it out because I haven't seen a Swan next to him often enough to tell!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Booo!!!!
    Yeah, I know, that last turnover was terrible just b4 I posted. Overall he's probably going ok, but he's in there to use the ball. Not a bad first half, McGlynn on Brown lol, angry ant syndrome. Reid looking hte goods against a less than experienced opponent. What about the hit on Jude, no worries back into it. we should win this from here, if Bird gets back to his job
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    Bit harsh on bird. He prepared to play on black all week then found out 5 mins before the bounce black was out

Everitt and lrt need to offer more to the swans for swans to move forward as a club, id bring in another small dennis lane. Lots of big bodies upfront and when the ball hits the grond we are slow.

That's 10.7 to 7.4 at half time.

From mid=way through the first quarter we've been on top, moving the ball really well. Goodes is dominant up forward. Reid's playing his best game for the year. The game's a bit scrambly but the buildups for some of our goals have been immaculate.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Ahhh, I must be thinking of a different passage in play then (in the F50 he got it contested, tried to centre but turned it over with a dodgy kick). My mistake!

Not saying he isn't the best option to sub off, though.
    Very poor handpass 10 metres straight to a BL player. Should have had a goal from that play.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by swans_premiers View Post
    Bit harsh on bird. He prepared to play on black all week then found out 5 mins before the bounce black was out
    Who in the heck was going to play on Rich if Black played. Maybe they should revert to that person.

Senior Player
    Our defence has been pretty good but we have turned it over a bit. Mumford and Pyke not really playing standout games but our midfielders are doing pretty well. It is easy to forget how good Parker is - especially for a 20yo.

Would love to see Reid get a bit of space in the 2nd half and kick a few more. Jack stepped it up a bit that qtr - seems to have broken free of Raines.

Looking forward to a good second half.

I can't believe that the fossil sitting behind me just tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to stop whistling because it was "a bit too loud" !!!! Seriously??!!??!!! I can't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by A swans fan View Post
    Looking forward to a good second half.

I can't believe that the fossil sitting behind me just tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to stop whistling because it was "a bit too loud" !!!! Seriously??!!??!!! I can't believe it.
    Sam Newman is there?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSwanPerth View Post
    Everitt and lrt need to offer more to the swans for swans to move forward as a club, id bring in another small dennis lane. Lots of big bodies upfront and when the ball hits the grond we are slow.
    LRT isn't doing too nad, he's had a few good touches, linking up

Veterans List
    Gee LRT has been ordinary at best. Any chance he keeps his feet. Has cost us a lot of goal chances today by falling over.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast