• West Coast - 40 points or more

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Round 16 - West Coast

Warming the Bench
    $2.55 Into $2.40 about the Swans
    GET ON

On the Rookie List
    With their injuries and suspensions we are a massive chance but purely because the game is over there that just tips it in their favour. It will be close but I think we will just go down by 8 points. If we can pull this off though we will definately make top 4 IMO.

I've got a good feeling about this game. The planets have been lining up and - as shown at York Park - I think our new run and spread game is suited to larger playing areas as much as our hard-ball game is to smaller arenas.

We are emerging as an unstoppable force and recent form (plus injuries and suspensions) would indicate that West Coast is not an immovable object.

FTO - Swans by 4 goals.

I'll be happy to win by 1.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    http://www.afl.com.au/tipping/aflexp...2/default.aspx

wow - only 3 of 12 tipped us. With the Eagles' outs, that's significant disrespect.

I'm very confident that we can roll the eagles comfortably. 5 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    http://www.afl.com.au/tipping/aflexp...2/default.aspx

wow - only 3 of 12 tipped us. With the Eagles' outs, that's significant disrespect.
    It's just the Subi factor. If it were at the SCG nine out of 12 would pick the Swans.

I'm quite confident about our chances. Everyone's playing their role and a lot of our key players like Jack, Jetta, Richards and McVeigh are in top form. Goodes is due for a blinder. Plus Mumford-Pyke v Cox-Nat is worth the price of admission. Bring it!
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Should be an absolutely smashing match! I wish I had of been able to get over there for another fun day out with all our wonderful WA based Swans.

Key battle for us is the ruck - keep Nic Nat and Cox under control there and not let them spend too much time up forward being dangerous and we will give our midfield a chance to get enough ball to wi the game. We have a team full of confidence, fit and raring to go, with our best players in some good form. They may be down on personnel, but all season they've done brilliantly well considering their injuries, so it'll be a titanic battle on Sunday. You never know, it may just be a preview of the last Saturday in September yet again.

Swannies to win in an absolute thriller.... come on you Bloods, lets see just how good you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger1300 View Post
    $2.55 Into $2.40 about the Swans
    GET ON
    If you are a betting man and want a decent double, take the Swans along with the Sharks to beat the Dragons (paying something similar to the Swans) in the NRL. Dragons are absolutely woeful this year and the Sharks will easily beat them. Should give about 5/1 return.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    It's just the Subi factor. If it were at the SCG nine out of 12 would pick the Swans.

I'm quite confident about our chances. Everyone's playing their role and a lot of our key players like Jack, Jetta, Richards and McVeigh are in top form. Goodes is due for a blinder. Plus Mumford-Pyke v Cox-Nat is worth the price of admission. Bring it!
    But you know the Swans can't run and so won't be able to cover the length of Subi.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    But you know the Swans can't run and so won't be able to cover the length of Subi.
    I think they'll take all the long kick options into the game, Eski, Everiit, and hope to move the ball by foot quickly creating one on ones for Reid and Goodes
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    If you are a betting man and want a decent double, take the Swans along with the Sharks to beat the Dragons (paying something similar to the Swans) in the NRL. Dragons are absolutely woeful this year and the Sharks will easily beat them. Should give about 5/1 return.
    Naahh - get $5 on at 50/1 for the draw. Gotta happen soon !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast