Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: The Mighty Swannies vs West Coast Eagles Match Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    I heard his family, friends and most of his town turned up to watch the game and you could hear them as a group at the game. True?
    There was definitely a strong Jetta contingent there. Not sure how many. I was sitting a few rows behind his mum and dad. They were making plenty of noise but the whole section (behind goals above the cheersquad) was pretty rowdy and getting on board with every cheer that started up. Awesome atmosphere. Sweet victory!
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Quote Originally Posted by SwanFromWA View Post
    Much appreciate your reply mcs,What was also fantastic about the game, apart from thrashing the WEEGIRLS was the Sydney Chant!!!It was AWESOME, To be at Patterson Stadium Full to capacity with possibly 98% Weegirls Fans & to hear our Chant Drown them out.
    Honestly words can't explain how GREAT that felt.
    I can fully appreciate how good that feeling is... I went over for the game last year and in the last couple of minutes the exact same thing happened!

The feeling was awesome hearing the Sydney chant go around the stadium late on - such a great thing it is that chant, and victory against the West Coast fans is always a sweet feeling!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122