Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 17 v The Saints.

And you accuse others of being OTT when they critisise LRT.

This is so freakin hilarious. Best thread ever. I'm feelin the lurve. How can anyone not love LRT's commitment, but he may well get the precautionary week off if there is any doubt whatsoever about his noggin. Everitt would start with PArks in the vest
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Give Parker a run in the ressies. He was tiring when injured, second year midfielder let him build his fitness back up, not be worn out by the time finals come

Last time we played them their midfield pressure killed us. It was incredible - I think we won the contested possession count but every time we won the ball we had no time to use it and they forced a turnover. It will probably be worse on the SCG as well.

I can't see anyone we could bring in who would make much of a difference to this. Other than Parker (possibly), I think we have our best 22 fit players out there. Goodes to the midfield is my suggestion.

No change.

I dont think LRT will play. So I see Everitt as a straight swap in for him in the starting line up. Like for like. We didnt miss a beat when Everitt replaced LRT yesterday.

The question is, who comes in as the sub:
    Parker. Good way to build fitness as sub.
    Armstrong. Proven sub, but we have an abundance of backmen in the team.
    TDL. If we need more forward coverage.

We know LRT's been cleared of serious damage but the question is whether or not the club decides he needs a week off. If he's playing, no change. If not, Parker may come in as the sub and Everitt start. Mal was down yesterday compared to last week but he'll keep his place. Reg's decision making with the ball was 'orrible but he was very solid when he didn't have it. We were very strong across the park and it's fair to say our "bottom six" have improved immensely.

Everitt was very good again yesterday when he was activated. He's definitely a good option as a sub, especially on the bigger grounds.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRayCypress View Post

Poor bugger will have to come back in The Ghan. They will have to rename it as the LRT Express ----------> Lewis Returning Triumphantly Express
    I hope not, The Ghan runs between Adelaide-Alice Springs-Darwin. Might be a case of Lewis Returning Triumphantly Not So Express.

Veterans List
    You can't play Parker if he didn't play at the weekend and he wasn't ready for the WCE. We are getting to the pointy end of the season. Fit players only please. He is a handy backup but how can any midfielder be dropped.

Goes up to 11
    I fired up my Crystal Ball and picked up Thursday's transmission. Team Announcement: Sydney Swans - no changes.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    I fired up my Crystal Ball and picked up Thursday's transmission. Team Announcement: Sydney Swans - no changes.
    Assuming LRT is healthy, this. Everitt was good as the sub but will need a full gallop against the Saints. Nick Mal sub??

Parker will need another run in the two's to regain fitness, not sure who is going to come out when he is ready though??

If LRT is not right.

In: Parker
    Out: LRT

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Will be extended squad for a Sunday game so In: Dennis-Lane Parker Walsh would be my guess. Armstrong having had the sub's vest 2 weeks ago and hence a quarter of football over the past fortnight to go back to the reserves to have a full run.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast