Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winner of the most disgraceful display from a sporting crowd I've ever seen.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Someone post the picture of MickyO giving it to the tosser in their cheer squad.
    It'll cheer us all up.
    The video is even better Skip to about the 1 minute mark if you're in a hurry.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    Nigel lappin, remember it well, poor effort by swans fans on the day. He was down for ages with the stretcher on the ground. The wave was still going on.
    yep it was terrible alright. On the day I was hoping that they weren't swans fans but one day cricket bogans with free tickets. I mean to say what kind of sadarse brings a mexican wave to the footy? tragic.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Senior Player
    I do really look forward to Swans v WCE fixtures though as they are invariably such great games, but those Eagle fans particularly when at Subiaco take annoying to a whole new level. Continually braying for free kicks (which is exacerbated by their players frequently dropping their shoulders when they are about to be tackled). This seems to excite them more than a dazzling passage of play. It's like they go to the footy for a completely different reason, which may be a side effect of living in the world's most isolated city (then again why are Freo fans at least tolerable?). Then there are those tossers behind the goals constantly waving their advertising hands oblivious to anything that is happening on the ground. Hideous.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    I do really look forward to Swans v WCE fixtures though as they are invariably such great games, but those Eagle fans particularly when at Subiaco take annoying to a whole new level. Continually braying for free kicks (which is exacerbated by their players frequently dropping their shoulders when they are about to be tackled). This seems to excite them more than a dazzling passage of play. It's like they go to the footy for a completely different reason, which may be a side effect of living in the world's most isolated city (then again why are Freo fans at least tolerable?). Then there are those tossers behind the goals constantly waving their advertising hands oblivious to anything that is happening on the ground. Hideous.
    Not all can be tarred with the same brush. One of my fondest memories from 2005 was drinking after the game in the bars around Melbourne with both Swans fans and Eagles fans. Had many laughs and jars with some pretty orright jokers in blue and gold that night.

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    If anyone wants a T shirt with THIS IMAGE printed on it, just MESSAGE me, I've got heaps of em from a party I organized way back when. They are brand new (never worn), just had a lot left over.
    Awesome T shirt. Just pay postage only.
    Cheers
    HOT POTATO
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    Then there are those tossers behind the goals constantly waving their advertising hands oblivious to anything that is happening on the ground. Hideous.
    Yeah what is it with those advertising hands? I would have thought the AFL, or at least Subiaco, would have done something about them years ago. It's a really bad look for WCE in my opinion.....

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    If anyone wants a T shirt with THIS IMAGE printed on it, just MESSAGE me, I've got heaps of em from a party I organized way back when. They are brand new (never worn), just had a lot left over.
    Cheers
    HOT POTATO
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Quote Originally Posted by hot potato View Post
    Cheers
    HOT POTATO
    Got any xl's?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123