Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No Footy classified tonight

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Veterans List
    Think you mob have been tough on Thomas - backhanded compliments they may have been, but compliments they definitely were. He was describing exactly how Horse (and most other coaches) would love to be able to describe his team.

Opti-pessi-misti
    Thanks Ugg!

A Blood to the bootstraps The Boot's Avatar
    20 minutes walk to my seat on O'Reilly wing.
    Starting at the beginning of the post, my brother in Melbourne records FC, then wrings it through Handbrake for an mpg4 to suit the iphone. I watch it then on the commute from southern highlands to Sydney. He posts it onto his Vimeo site for a few other of us disenfranchised AFL supporters north of the border. Typical NEIN, they bleat on about how they are the true AFL channel yet withhold vision that would be welcomed outside Melbourne time and time again. Same process had to be done for the EJ Whitten legends match. I begged them, the EJ Whitten Foundation and Baker Smith Management to please air this nationally .. but to no avail. Some rerun of 2 and a half brains probably took its place north of the Murray ..
    :-(
    Good men do good deeds. Evil men do evil deeds. But it takes religion for a good man to do evil deeds.

Warming the Bench
    Thanks Ugg

Quote Originally Posted by The Boot View Post
    Starting at the beginning of the post, my brother in Melbourne records FC, then wrings it through Handbrake for an mpg4 to suit the iphone. I watch it then on the commute from southern highlands to Sydney. He posts it onto his Vimeo site for a few other of us disenfranchised AFL supporters north of the border. Typical NEIN, they bleat on about how they are the true AFL channel yet withhold vision that would be welcomed outside Melbourne time and time again. Same process had to be done for the EJ Whitten legends match. I begged them, the EJ Whitten Foundation and Baker Smith Management to please air this nationally .. but to no avail. Some rerun of 2 and a half brains probably took its place north of the Murray ..
    :-(
    EJ Whitten match is on you tube if you still wish to watch it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234