Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: St Kilda match day thread

I've not got a good feeling

goodes should be brought out of the forward line. he just is not able to play key forward against decent defenders.

Seriously what was that free for. We are just terrible coming out of defence.

We have been really fumbly today. The pressure has been really tough but our skills poor. C'mon boys

Gee whiz Kieran jack has been good for us over the past few weeks

Listen to the idiot saying it is not a reflection of the game...face it mongrels!!!!!

5 goal win...lost Mumford...WELL done you blokes!!!!!!

I htought the Perth trip would be to our disadvantage in the end, but just shows how good our defense is really
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Very strange game. We seemed to let them have control of the ball alot of the time and it was only in the last few minutes we seemed to wake up. Very fumbley and very frustrating commentary. However stoked with a win over the Saints.

Am I alone In thinking Mcglynn could use a run in the Magoos? He's been poor for a while and is getting very frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Am I alone In thinking Mcglynn could use a run in the Magoos? He's been poor for a while and is getting very frustrated.
    I doubt you'd be alone, given that he's a perennial whipping boy, but I would certainly disagree. He had a number of shots at goal (unfortunately missing a few, but he's been pretty good with his goalkicking this season) and got a fair bit of the ball. Certainly had more impact than many others out there.

Warming the Bench
    It just seems like our forward line was really congested today and McGlynn certainly didnt do a hell of a lot of crumbing today that I noticed. We were lucky to walk away from that game with a 29 point win.
    Hope Mummy is ok <3

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast