Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: St Kilda match day thread

Happy and I know it

St Kilda match day thread

It will be a cold day at the footy so we'll need to jump up and down to stay warm. Lots of dark rain clouds around. We'll win.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

No, it's not the best day up here in Sydney. Let's hope our wet weather demons have been fully exorcised.

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    Only reason we lost last time is because i couldnt watch the game. Only other part of game ive missed is first quarter n a bit of richmond game.

If i watch= we play well.

Our recipe for success.

On the Rookie List
    I'm in Vietnam waiting for a flight home, so gotta put up with radio coverage and a couple of apps. I hate listening to the Swans on radio - you never know where the ball is! I think I'm going to go sit in the hotel jacuzzi while it's on. These games are nervous ones simply because we should win. In calculations you'd almost give a game like west coast away, or even pies at home, but not the saints at home. Win this and we're a serious chance at top 2 following the pies loss yesterday.
    follow me on twitter harbourviewsafl

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Everitt and Dunell the subs

Sky is clearing and the sun is coming out but still a little bit chilly and windy. Should be slippery to start with I'd imagine

Saints off to a quick start...

50m penalty for what???

Saints off to a very good start...

They're well and truly switched on. Wake up Swans.

Really awful game from swans so far. We are looking really fumbly and just a very poor forward line. And Milne has the potential to kick ten today.

Really need goodes to step up here. He has been basically anonymous for a series of weeks and we need him now.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast