Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 193

Thread: Changes for Rnd 18 V The Suns

  1. #13
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Crowland :-(
    Posts
    2,832
    Do not underestimate Gold Coast, they have looked better the past couple of games and have plenty of run.

    If Mummy misses next week, LRT will be second ruck, expect Everitt to play a full game and Parker to be sub. This is what will happen.

    We do however desperately need a genuine small forward so why the hell don't they bring TDL in???

    It should be Everitt to the two's, TDL full game and Parker sub but it won't happen :-(

  2. #14
    Veterans List aardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    You'll be pleased to know that Jesse was pretty good in the magoos today, they might just give you a heart attack on Thursday.
    Well that has completely ruined my week.

  3. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Do not underestimate Gold Coast, they have looked better the past couple of games and have plenty of run.

    If Mummy misses next week, LRT will be second ruck, expect Everitt to play a full game and Parker to be sub. This is what will happen.

    We do however desperately need a genuine small forward so why the hell don't they bring TDL in???

    It should be Everitt to the two's, TDL full game and Parker sub but it won't happen :-(
    I seriously hope it will though! We needed that small forward for much of the game today.

  4. #16
    Senior Player johnno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,102
    Out: Mumford & Everitt
    In: Parker & White

    Anyone heading up for this game? I will be from Melbourne......am also going to the Presidents dinner function thingo before the game.

    (yes, I'm bragging here!!!)
    Last edited by johnno; 22nd July 2012 at 10:13 PM.

  5. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Out: Mumford & Everitt
    In: Parker & White

    Anyone heading up for this game? I will be from Melbourne......am also going to the Presidents dinner function thingo before the game.


    (yes, I'm bragging here!!!)
    I will be the tall bloke with no hair!

  6. #18
    Senior Player Jewels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Copacabana
    Posts
    3,258
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Well that has completely ruined my week.
    Mine too....

  7. #19
    This is the perfect game to give Everitt a full game, so he'll elevated to the starting line up.

    Its also the perfect game to introduce Parker back to AFL, and also to get a full seniors game into Armstrong.

    So that means we'd rest 3 payers. Probably Mummy, and ....

  8. #20
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,538
    Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Out: Mumford & Everitt
    In: Parker & White

    Anyone heading up for this game? I will be from Melbourne......am also going to the Presidents dinner function thingo before the game.

    (yes, I'm bragging here!!!)
    Yep I'm going up as well - taking my brother and his wife for their 1st afl game live. Looking forward to seeing Metricon and ticking another stadium off the list Just hope its a bit more comfortable than today's effort was by the team!

  9. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Out: Mumford & Everitt
    In: Parker & White

    Anyone heading up for this game? I will be from Melbourne......am also going to the Presidents dinner function thingo before the game.

    (yes, I'm bragging here!!!)
    Yes I'm going and looking forward to seeing the ground. Should be a good night.

    The McGlynn bump happened right in front of us and was dead set legal. Goddard stayed down because it was either a good hit, he's soft and was trying to pull a free, or both.

    IN - Parker, TDL
    Out - Mummy (rest him), Everitt (needs a full game in 2s)
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

  10. #22
    One Man Out ShockOfHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Due north
    Posts
    3,668
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Do not underestimate Gold Coast, they have looked better the past couple of games and have plenty of run.

    If Mummy misses next week, LRT will be second ruck, expect Everitt to play a full game and Parker to be sub. This is what will happen.

    We do however desperately need a genuine small forward so why the hell don't they bring TDL in???

    It should be Everitt to the two's, TDL full game and Parker sub but it won't happen :-(
    We kicked 15 goals from 12 players yesterday. We're the third highest scoring team in the league. If we have a small forward problem it's not a bad one to have.

    Everitt is the obvious candidate if Mumford is injured. But I also have a brilliant plan: pick Jesse, who will play one of his special games in front of his home crowd and the Suns will get excited enough to want to trade for him.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

  11. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    Everitt is the obvious candidate if Mumford is injured. But I also have a brilliant plan: pick Jesse, who will play one of his special games in front of his home crowd and the Suns will get excited enough to want to trade for him.
    Brilliant plan Shock.. Could we fit Ablett into our midfield ?

  12. #24
    One Man Out ShockOfHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Due north
    Posts
    3,668
    Might be tough to squeeze him under our salary cap. I'd settle for Bennell or Matera.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO