Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 18 V The Suns

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    I hope Nip gets a start soon as I think we are wasting him.
    How so? Who do we drop to include him?

Stop the jesse white farce! What more does this man have to do in the reserves to get a call up. Our forward line would look more potent with him in their.

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by swanspant12 View Post
    Stop the jesse white farce! What more does this man have to do in the reserves to get a call up. Our forward line would look more potent with him in their.
    He has to do more than a player already in the firsts.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    He has to do more than a player already in the firsts.
    Exactly, although he may get a run if Mumford is rested.

Sounds like Mumford will be rested according to Longmire. Where does that leave us?

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Mumford to be rested

Sydney Swans | AFL | Mumford
    In that case... Everywhere I go-o, people wanna know-o, what is his na-ame?, Trent Dennis-La-ane! Who's that, he's great, he's our number EIGHT!!
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkari View Post
    In that case... Everywhere I go-o, people wanna know-o, what is his na-ame?, Trent Dennis-La-ane! Who's that, he's great, he's our number EIGHT!!
    In the ruck?

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    In the ruck?
    That took the happiness out of it.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    In the ruck?
    Why do we have to replace Mummy with a ruckman? I think the most likely scenario is that Pyke & LRT will share the rucking duties and given LRT has been playing forward, TDL could be in with a shot. They may prefer White, however, for his height.

I would love to see Everitt out and Parker in. Again, not the same type of player but Everitt has had such a limited impact the last two weeks I don't think it matters much.

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly19 View Post
    Why do we have to replace Mummy with a ruckman? I think the most likely scenario is that Pyke & LRT will share the rucking duties and given LRT has been playing forward, TDL could be in with a shot. They may prefer White, however, for his height.

I would love to see Everitt out and Parker in. Again, not the same type of player but Everitt has had such a limited impact the last two weeks I don't think it matters much.
    IMHO I don't think you can leave 2 talls out, Everitt and Mumford, and include TDL and Parker.

If Everitt gets his full run in magoos, and Mumford out, white will come in + either Parker or TDL.

Since Jesse got dropped after his magnificent 7 possession game against the Tigers we have won 8 out of 9. Surely Spangher would be a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Since Jesse got dropped after his magnificent 7 possession game against the Tigers we have won 8 out of 9. Surely Spangher would be a better option.
    Either but sphanger can't ruck if required forward.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast