Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rohan gets lift from footy world

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar

Rohan gets lift from footy world

A nice non reid read on how people like Michael's Voss and Barlow have been forth coming with beneficial advice,

Voss's advice leaves Rohan punting on a bright future
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Yeah read it last night, hope it inspires him while he's out to do all he can to prepare for returning. Obviously a hard slog but he seems keen on getting back into it

That was very Kind and thoughtful of Voss....respect
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Affable note from writer pretty much spot on. Love the kid. During ressies nowadays he is the one holding the white board. Just staying involved. With a big grin.

And I am with Satch. Respect Voss! (that nearly killed me, the things I do..)
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Afl community is very good. Good to see rooster staying involved

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Affable note from writer pretty much spot on. Love the kid. During ressies nowadays he is the one holding the white board. Just staying involved. With a big grin.

And I am with Satch. Respect Voss! (that nearly killed me, the things I do..)
    I'm with you on ALL fronts there Primmy, including choking on the last bit.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Senior Player
    Nice story. A friend of mine sat next to Rohan against the Saints. He said he asked whether he was faster than Jetta, he replied he was and was hoping nothing would change.

My friend asked about his contract and he said two years.
    My friend asked whether he would leave and go home and my friend said it was obvious he loved the club as if it offensive he might leave... Rohan said No, I want to stay here!!

Just thought I would share.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing that.

Good to know that he is happily settled up here and hopefully a 10 plus year player.

Vossy and Barlow came back so no reason why he won't. Pity it just wont be this year. The thought of him playing with the team now just makes you wonder how much better the side would be.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

I don't know why some here are choking showing respect for Voss. He's an ordinary coach...but a good bloke....and a great footballer...and a sensational captain.....
    And most importantly....like Gaz....HE'S A BLOOD NUT !!
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    I don't know why some here are choking showing respect for Voss. He's an ordinary coach...but a good bloke....and a great footballer...and a sensational captain.....
    And most importantly....like Gaz....HE'S A BLOOD NUT !!
    All true, but I can't stand the way he's acted as a coach in relation to some of his former teammates, especially Daniel Bradshaw, and his recent comments about Simon Black don't show much improvement. He can't seem to bring his good blokeness to his coaching style. Still, if he's supporting Gaz, I have to like him a little bit.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Exactly.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I reckon he's struggled to coach blokes he used to play with. He seems very different with the other players that have come in since. I haven't had a lot of time for him myself but what he has done for Gaz is very nice so fair play to him.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast