Thread: We need a bit of fresh blood...

We need a bit of fresh blood...

Mumford's out, Reid might be, Goodes has a corky...

Who have we got in reserve to replace these guys? They need a rest so they'll be right for Collingwood and beyond.

Who can we use in the short term? Jesse White? He's an obvious choice as a big-bodied guy who's played a few games. TDL? He needs lots of practice at this level but at least he's fresh.

Who else is there? How is Matt Spangher at the moment? He came in handy last year. Everitt? Cunningham?

We have a bit of depth, maybe it's time to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    Mumford's out, Reid might be, Goodes has a corky...

Who have we got in reserve to replace these guys? They need a rest so they'll be right for Collingwood and beyond.

Who can we use in the short term? Jesse White? He's an obvious choice as a big-bodied guy who's played a few games. TDL? He needs lots of practice at this level but at least he's fresh.

Who else is there? How is Matt Spangher at the moment? He came in handy last year. Everitt? Cunningham?

We have a bit of depth, maybe it's time to use it.
    The club would be hoping seaby and sphanger get up. You need big strong bodies come finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    The club would be hoping seaby and sphanger get up. You need big strong bodies come finals.
    What's going on with Seaby - I heard he had some sort of leg injury? If he's fit, we need him.

You need to look at the Emergency list to see who is in the mix. That means it's Armstrong Walsh & White going off the last few weeks. Great to see Parker & TDL playing strong in their return.

Spangher has been injured but I feel he could be the x factor come finals maybe it might be a good idea to give Sam a week off even if his knee is ok and give morton a crack

Seaby has had a calf injury. I think he might have missed this weekend actually. I think Spangher might have had some issues as well.

-

Bring back Little Ranga.
    The poor little bugger is just itching to play!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.