Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Game Thread: Sydney Swans VS Gold Coast Suns

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Agreed. Not special but good. In the first quarter I thought he looked really good.
    I didnt see the 1st quarter, but the subsequent 3 he was ordinary in a game he should have dominated.

Needs to spend a summer in the gym. I'd prefer to give Morton a crack as the fringe forward for the rest of 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Wow, I thought TDL actually had a pretty decent game.
    Agreed...have just watched the replay...and he played well...uses space really well, anticpates well puts in a little touch or two that changes a contest (not in Michael Long's class as regards those amazing little touchs and deflections but along that spectrum). A lot of other teams would love to have him in their team. He's not a gorilla forward so it is no use expecting that of him. He tries really hard just like the rest of the team. I like him.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

After reading this thread last night I thought we must have been dreadful but we played well. We kept our structures and the style of game we play means we don't have the explosiveness of the Hawks for example so we we don't win by a gazillion. It was a good display of our type of footy.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Gold Coast (read: Garry Ablett) weren't too bad in the first half. Almost got to sit on half a chair. Then they got tired and just lost the plot.
    Metricon is a great stadium. Plenty of bars, food and dunnies!!
    Not quite the percentage booster I was after; but top of the ladder and one game ahead is enough to please anyone.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Gold Coast (read: Garry Ablett) weren't too bad in the first half. Almost got to sit on half a chair. Then they got tired and just lost the plot.
    Metricon is a great stadium. Plenty of bars, food and dunnies!!
    Not quite the percentage booster I was after; but top of the ladder and one game ahead is enough to please anyone.
    I agree Annie. I thought the stadium was great. I can't believe how cold it was though!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I agree Annie. I thought the stadium was great. I can't believe how cold it was though!
    It can get cold on the GC - so cold that the locals sometimes have to put socks on under their thongs.....

I'm glad I took my gloves. During the day it was glorious ... chills down pretty quickly as the sun goes down.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    Agree on Adelaide, but your scenario has hawks beating, bombers geelong, us and thd eagles ? Could easily do it but my point is look at the draw. Most top teams bar Adelaide play each other.
    I guess tonight clears that up then!!!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213