Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geelong just made our top 2 chances a bit better

Geelong just made our top 2 chances a bit better

well done big Tom.

Regular in the Side
    Maybe he'll get a decent haircut now. I think that's the first time I've ever cheered for him to kick a goal.

Indeed that was a really great finish.

OMG i was going nuts for geelong to help our chances! win this week boys and were sitting nicely 2 games ahead.!

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Feel dirty going for geehole, but it immensely helps our chances for top 2 now.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Hawthorn are suspect under pressure. Front runners.

All I can say is come on St Kilda or the Bombers (Unlikely I know). Either of those teams get up and we get the biscuits on Sunday, and we can drop 2 of our last 4 and still finish top 2 We need to be 100% switched on on Sunday however, that is for sure.

Awesome game of footy tonight and a grandstand finish!

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by swanspant12 View Post
    OMG i was going nuts for geelong to help our chances! win this week boys and were sitting nicely 2 games ahead.!
    I was conflicted as I had tipped the Poos & Wees but like the Cats win re: ladder position. But really that was an great, great game of footy. Our IT guy went to see the game and is a mad Cats fan, I feel good for him. Now of he can just get the Aints to topple the Pies we will be a little bit more comfy on top of the ladder, barring an inconceivable loss to the tankers.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    Have a feeling someone may go out in straight sets this year, whoever finishes 5th n 6th are capable of beating any of the other top 4.

Hopefully it happens to the crows

Fantastic contested game of footy, umpired, well like a final. Amazing how holding the ball rule changes in finals!!!

Both guerra and ano (whitecross I think) will get suspended also. If either of guerra elbow shots get up he will go for plenty given his record.

Quote Originally Posted by swans_premiers View Post
    Have a feeling someone may go out in straight sets this year, whoever finishes 5th n 6th are capable of beating any of the other top 4.

Hopefully it happens to the crows
    Hope not. i want crows to finish top 2 with us, so we meet at a neutral venued grand final.

Im worried about the carlton game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast