Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Changes for rd20 vs collingwood

Quote Originally Posted by DLBIA14 View Post
    Also here's an interview with Jack:

Kieran Jack on SEN
    Gee he comes across well in interviews. A lock for the captains role when Goodsie calls it a day methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by BRISWAN View Post
    Does anyone have any solid news on Reidy?
    Was anyone at training Friday to see him with the main group?
    If this is the case then I'd pop him into the starting line up for Jude.
    From the Swans website (sorry I can't post links )

In other injury news, Swans forward Sam Reid is set to return to the training track next week after a positive week of rehab.

Cameron said Reid, who partially tore the medial ligament in his right knee in the Swans? round 18 clash with the Gold Coast Suns, showed plenty of improvement this week.

?His knee is improving each day and he started running this week,? he said.

?We are hopeful that he?ll be able to continue running and resume training next week.?
    So doesn't read to me like Sammy will be back this week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
    I don't understand! Dirtyburt - are you really suggesting TDL in, or has someone hacked your account?
    I thought TDL would have to be an OUT, before he could be an IN.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsartic...5/default.aspx

Well Goldsack is confirmed out but that Swans serial pest Didak could be back as well as Tarrant. No mention of the Krak, so he may play as well now that Dumbo Swan is out.

TDL could get a full game call and Tex Morton may finally debut.

Doesn't look like Jesse will get the tagging role on Pendlebury, Kraks and O'Brien. Longmire is tempting fate.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
    I don't understand! Dirtyburt - are you really suggesting TDL in, or has someone hacked your account?
    Lol, no TDL work rate and tackling was poor again against the blues. I am just re-iterating the nonsense that gets spruiked on every 'in/out' thread. For some reason every ressie is ablett according to some posters

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I thought TDL would have to be an OUT, before he could be an IN.
    Don't let facts get in the way of the fanatical anti-LRT hysteria!

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    Lol, no TDL work rate and tackling was poor again against the blues. I am just re-iterating the nonsense that gets spruiked on every 'in/out' thread. For some reason every ressie is ablett according to some posters
    It's ok, DB. Some of us understood what you were saying

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    I looked at the video of LRT's running goal, on the club website, and one of the three contenders for Play of the Day. I share your enthusiasm for the goal on the run, and started thinking about how he came to be in position. I suspect that he has become a good reader of the game over the years in defence, saw which way the ball was headed and made sure that he was handy when Jetts came to a roadblock. Great effort.
    He also works his ring off to get in position. He continuously leads to allow our defence to have an outlet target. He then rarely ever gets out marked. That, his fanatical attack on the ball without any regard for personal safety, and his monotonous 1%ers, are the reason he is one of the first on the team sheet every week.

He also works his ring off to get in position. He continuously leads to allow our defence to have an outlet target. He then rarely ever gets out marked. That, his fanatical attack on the ball without any regard for personal safety, and his monotonous 1%ers, are the reason he is one of the first on the team sheet every week.
    Spot on.

Although the kick itself was a bit wobbly, the running goal was bloody marvellous. The effort he put in to be there and kick it was first rate.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by DLBIA14 View Post
    In: Armstrong
    Out: Bolton

Maybe Shaw gets pushed into the midfield for a tagging role (which he has successfully done before), Craig Bird goes in as a defensive, but potent forward (Jude's role) and Tony gets Rhyce's running role.

Hopefully Pyke is okay!

Also here's an interview with Jack:

Kieran Jack on SEN
    Great interview actually. I noticed they asked him about Brandon at the end of the interview. He is right the kid is quick and much taller than Kieran. He will be a pretty good player given time and a good draft for us.

Don't let facts get in the way of the fanatical anti-LRT hysteria!
    Um! I think he is saying LRT is already in Burt how can he be an in this week? The ins are for people who are not in the team already and are replacing players who are injured or in the out column!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Um! I think he is saying LRT is already in Burt how can he be an in this week? The ins are for people who are not in the team already and are replacing players who are injured or in the out column!!!
    Aahhhh, thanks for the clarification