Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jude's Knee - ACL Fears :(

Jude's Knee - ACL Fears :(

Posted on the AFL site 20 min ago.

THE SYDNEY Swans' 22-point win over Carlton may have come at a considerable cost amid fears veteran midfielder Jude Bolton has damaged his left anterior cruciate ligament
    https://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarti...1/default.aspx

Keeping everything crossed for Jude.
    Swannies for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post

No fair. He was up to his usual fearlessness today and showed why he is so important to the team. I hope this doesn't leave him stranded on 297 games. He deserves to be a 300-gamer. Where is that positive ion generator?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post

Fingers, Toes, ears, whatever I can crossed is crossed for Jude, hoping its something else! He epitomises what this club is about, and is no small reason for why we are where we are on the ladder.

He says he's fine though, was walking around on it

ACL's can be touchy. I hope it was just an extension. I sincerely hope he hasn't torn it. Knowing him he would still walk around if a tiger torn his leg off! With a bit of luck he will be back next week but if not look for the end of a career. In other words even if he comes back this year he might just decide the pain is not worth the effort. Most players get to that stage sooner or later.

But I hope he will be back sooner than later!!!

Didn't see the game today as I was attending a birthday party. Listened on the radio but not the same. Had a look at the highlights but not impressed with them. Not enough detail for my liking. It seems Kizza, Joey & Hannas played really well according to that but I don't know. On the radio Parker seemed to get plenty as did Jetts. Benny seemed to pop up and was very inconvenient to the Carlton cause. Goodsie didn't seem to do a lot and Macca, Birdie, Teddy & Smithy seemed to be way on top. Still love to hear from the Melbourne Swans who were at the game!!!

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Didn't see the game today as I was attending a birthday party. Listened on the radio but not the same. Had a look at the highlights but not impressed with them. Not enough detail for my liking. It seems Kizza, Joey & Hannas played really well according to that but I don't know. On the radio Parker seemed to get plenty as did Jetts. Benny seemed to pop up and was very inconvenient to the Carlton cause. Goodsie didn't seem to do a lot and Macca, Birdie, Teddy & Smithy seemed to be way on top. Still love to hear from the Melbourne Swans who were at the game!!!
    Doesn't sound like you paid too much attention to the party. It wasn't in a retirement village by chance ???

Don't know what everyone is on about. It was only a flesh wound.

Dr Tweeter Self Promoter has to get his view read. Anyone seeing the footage on TV could have prescribed that diagnosis. Thanks AFL website for that rivetting shocking news.

At least they didn't mention the original foot injury. Career threatening ingrown toe nail was about the extent of that one.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Senior Player
    Like everyone else , I hope he comes good. But if the worst should come , we should bear in mind that plenty of the other contenders have missed some key players . If they can deal with it , so can - must - we too.

Wolfie : KJ was our best , Hanners good, Goodesy was very respectable , but still to recapture his best.Mummy seemed a bit off the pace at the start but improved significantly . Bomber played another good game.
    Nice to see Benny kick three and Jetta did a couple of things that got us excited.

It was a tough grind .

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Didn't see the game today as I was attending a birthday party. Listened on the radio but not the same.
    Could you hear Any touchy injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRayCypress View Post
    Doesn't sound like you paid too much attention to the party. It wasn't in a retirement village by chance ???

Don't know what everyone is on about. It was only a flesh wound.

Dr Tweeter Self Promoter has to get his view read. Anyone seeing the footage on TV could have prescribed that diagnosis. Thanks AFL website for that rivetting shocking news.

At least they didn't mention the original foot injury. Career threatening ingrown toe nail was about the extent of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
    That's our Jude!

Yeah, put a band aid on it and play on....................................
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    Yeah, put a band aid on it and play on....................................
    hehe.

Did anyone actually see what happened??
    I was watching the play, and when the ball was kicked into space he was just standing there, stooped over holding his knee.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast