Thread: 2012-Our greatest h&a season of all time.

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar

2012-Our greatest h&a season of all time.

Im real happy for you and imma let you finish, but we're having our best season of all time!

After checking this page..AFL Tables - Sydney - Season Summary

It has become evident that we are having our best h&a season in our history since we went 16-2 in the 18 rnd seasons of 1935,36, however our % Considerably is higher.

At 15-3 with a % of 150. We are one win off our highest wins of 16 which weve achieved a few times.

In the few years we had a higher % eg,1909, 1919 weve lost more than 3 games after 18 rounds(if we played that many.

Sit back and enjoy the show guys, we're witnessing something special this year...

double vodka lemon pls
    It is something special. I was commenting on this a few weeks back without any real facts in front of me. This is the best team I have seen as a group, no weak links in the team and the only one that is normally...LRT....actually isn't playing that badly at the moment ( killed me to say that. )
    you know what they say, dirty pants- clean botty

+1 humble pie tastes so good when it means the team has very few if any weak links

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by woo View Post
    It is something special. I was commenting on this a few weeks back without any real facts in front of me. This is the best team I have seen as a group, no weak links in the team and the only one that is normally...LRT....actually isn't playing that badly at the moment ( killed me to say that. )
    Plus LRT tends to step the hell up come finals time anyway.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    We still have the 3 big teams to play, so that may put a dent in the stats.

I wouldn't say that there are not any weak links. There are plenty. They just haven't been taken advantage of by the opposition team yet.

Eddiewood and the Hawks will certainly test some of the theories in this thread out.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

+1 for me. The critical gap remains what it has been over the past few seasons. When our midfield is beaten and the other side has a key forward who can kick multiple goals, we can be beaten rather easily - richmond and st kilda this season hawthorn, Adelaide collingwood in the past. This weekend will really see where we are.

Go bloods - I am approaching this game with as much hope as the 2007 games where goodes was able to completely dominate.

I don't think we are playing as well at the moment as in the tail ends of the past two seasons but we are getting results..