Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I hate Collingwood...

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I thought the Pies fans, bar the gentleman who was briefly on the big screen and appeared eager for a spirited disagreement with anyone and everyone in a 50 km radius, were rather well behaved last night.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

In the area I was in the pies supporters were generally very good. A little bit of friendly banter but good natured and fun, unlike last year when I felt like I was surrounded by the most feral of magpies supporters.
    I also must be due for a shave and a hair cut, i sat down next to some swans members and as i had a big jacket on that covered up all red and white. I started to have a chat to the bloke next door and after a couple of minutes he said who are you supporting and I had to drag out my scarf from under my jacket to confirm I was a swans supporter. I said to him "surely I don't look that feral"
    He said "we weren't real sure, I thought there might be some black and white under there"
    Way to make a bloke feel good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12