Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Changes for Hawthorn game

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Three new emergencies this week Gordon, Everitt and Walsh replacing Meredith, Spangher and Armstrong. I wonder if they've been chosen with the NEAFL finals in mind and the 12 listed players restriction. They'll probably not play one of the 3 emergencies instead of having one of them rush over from Blacktown

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    If Pyke doesn't come up we may see Everitt in as sub, LRT to second ruck and MM to full forward.
    Yep, I was wondering why Everitt has reappeared.

Looks like Pyke insurance...Same ankle rolled, don't want to loose him for the finals.

Not sure about MM at FF, that's LRT territory ! More likely a forward flank. But I agree with your general thinking
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Without Mal who gives us the drive forward?

I'm banking on the same 21 as last week with MM to wear the vest again. They're not going to mess with the structure and bringing in a forward at the expense of one of the others will do that.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I'm banking on the same 21 as last week with MM to wear the vest again. They're not going to mess with the structure and bringing in a forward at the expense of one of the others will do that.
    this season it has been very unusual for a player to get the vest 2 weeks in a row for the Swans. It is about keeping players match fit. If a player is only playing 1 to 2 quarters he might lose match conditioning

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    Without Mal who gives us the drive forward?
    Shaw, mattner, Grundy, Richards, smiff.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678