Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawks this Saturday - sold out. Now, for a favour

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    Umm...you do know the game is in Sydney?
    Whoops....wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    If you have a NSW Red Zone membership then you didn't have to register, but if you have an interstate, country or 3 game membership then you needed to register.
    are you certain about country needing to register? my nsw membership is a country one and I never received an email saying I needed to register. if it is the case I did need to register and find I now cannot and thus can't get in, I will be absolutely ropeable.

Red 3 Members (such as myself) had to register.
    -

I have a pair of Category B restricted tickets that I no longer need (one adult, one child). They are in Bay 6 (under the O'Reilly stand) and from what I can see they are up against (or near to) the construction zone fencing. Danzar (who started this thread) is sorted so PM me if you can put some extra red and white in the crowd. I am happy to give them away to someone who will donate the face value of the tickets to the administration costs of this site

Just called the Sydney office, and it was thankfully only for 3 game memberships and the Melbourne members earlier mentioned and not required for country members. Feeling relieved now as I was a bit worried I'd make the drive tomorrow and get up there, only to find I couldn't get in (not that I wouldn't have thrown a massive strop until they let me in!)

Bring on the Hawks!

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Just called the Sydney office, and it was thankfully only for 3 game memberships and the Melbourne members earlier mentioned and not required for country members. Feeling relieved now as I was a bit worried I'd make the drive tomorrow and get up there, only to find I couldn't get in (not that I wouldn't have thrown a massive strop until they let me in!)

Bring on the Hawks!
    Sorry for the scare MCS, my sister lives in Coffs and she got an email requesting that she register for the game but what I didn't know was that this year she had changed her membership from country to 3 game.

Hope your heart has settled down!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Sorry for the scare MCS, my sister lives in Coffs and she got an email requesting that she register for the game but what I didn't know was that this year she had changed her membership from country to 3 game.

Hope your heart has settled down!
    No problem jewels my heart may well get a much more strenuous workout tomorrow! really looking forward to the game tomorrow, it has the hallmarks of a classic and hopefully will mark the day we put down our marker for 2012. A good win tomorrow and we will truly believe we can win the whole thing! #Believe - swans 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    I have a pair of Category B restricted view tickets that I no longer need (one adult, one junior). They are in Bay 6 (under the O'Reilly stand) and from what I can see they are up against (or near to) the construction zone fencing. Danzar (who started this thread) is sorted so PM me if you can put some extra red and white in the crowd. I am happy to give them away to someone who will donate the face value of the tickets to the administration costs of this site
    I've had no takers as yet. Anyone need a ticket (plus junior?

Hawks this Saturday - sold out. Now, for a favour

How soon do you need to know? I can ask some friends

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    How soon do you need to know? I can ask some friends
    First in best dressed. I can email the PDFs sent to me by ticketek for the recipient to print and present at the gate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12