Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hawks this Saturday - sold out. Now, for a favour

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Hawks this Saturday - sold out. Now, for a favour

Folks

Is there anyone in our midst that cannot attend the game this Saturday and would kindly avail their membership number to me? Happy to pay a reasonable price.

Looks like it's a sell out Saturday - zero tickets on the Ticketek site.

Please PM me if you can assist.

Thanks!

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Folks

Is there anyone in our midst that cannot attend the game this Saturday and would kindly avail their membership number to me? Happy to pay a reasonable price.

Looks like it's a sell out Saturday - zero tickets on the Ticketek site.

Please PM me if you can assist.

Thanks!

Dan
    Hey Danzar. Check your PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    Hey Danzar. Check your PMs.
    Hmmm now this sounds dodgy.......

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Hmmm now this sounds dodgy.......
    What's dodgy about it? Please explain.

Nothing dodgy. I have a couple of spare tickets I bought before I realised a registration process was open for eligible Vic members. I'd prefer those seats be taken by a Swans fan rather than be left empty. I will be entering with my membership card and no longer require the tickets I bought.

I'm looking for a spare too. Anyone have one?

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    What's dodgy about it? Please explain.
    No offense intended. It sounded like you had a sneaky way in. I was contemplating hang gliding into the mcg and pretending to be part of the pre game entertainment.

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    No offense intended. It sounded like you had a sneaky way in. I was contemplating hang gliding into the mcg and pretending to be part of the pre game entertainment.
    Umm...you do know the game is in Sydney?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

So how does the registration process happen at the ground? If you haven't registered your Red Zone membership barcode wont let you in? (Never recieved the 'you have to register' email and i have flights, accommodation and babysitter booked!)

Quote Originally Posted by 101ez101 View Post
    So how does the registration process happen at the ground? If you haven't registered your Red Zone membership barcode wont let you in? (Never recieved the 'you have to register' email and i have flights, accommodation and babysitter booked!)
    This email was sent out on August 2.

It's almost the last SCG game of the season!
    Register your attendance to secure your place in the stands.

What an exciting season 2012 has been for the Sydney Swans.

We hope to see you all out at our final SCG game of the regular season on Saturday August 25 at 4.40pm to help cheer on your Swans against Hawthorn in this all important game.

Members are our priority and because of the large number of Victorian Platinum and Gold members with active match entitlements, we need to ensure there are seats available for you at this match ? for this reason you will be required to pre-register your attendance.

Tickets are already in demand for this match against Hawthorn and we are anticipating a sell-out crowd, so get in early and register for your membership if you're planning to travel to this match.

Registering is a simple 3 step online process:

1.Log into your Swan-e Account using your Account ID (member number) and password.
    Forget your password? Click here

2. Select the Hawthorn match and follow the prompts to finalise your registration.
    You will need to select the delivery method of Regular Mail. Please note that no ticket will be posted to you. Once registered you will be able to use your membership card as per usual to attend this match.

3. To confirm the process has been completed you will receive a confirmation email

Please note:
    ? You will need to register one (1) seat per member using the attending members Account ID (membership number). For a family membership, you can register under the one Account ID and select the number of family members attending.

? There are no fees or charges associated with this registration process. This process has been set up so we at the Club can manage the capacity of our Red Zone and General Admission areas.

Registrations are essential for Victorian Platinum and Gold members only.

Should you have any questions please don?t hesitate to contact Member Services on 1300 663 819, 10am-4pm Monday to Friday or email [email protected]

To register for this event CLICK HERE.

Registrations close on Thursday 23 August at 12pm.

We hope to see you at the SCG in your Red and White cheering on your Swans.

Cheer Cheer,
    Sydney Swans Member Services

Contact the members services line. They may be able to help you.

Thanks swansongster. Never received that email (in NSW). I'll contact member services tomorrow because we still have tickets with our membership, however i don't think they will be able to do much but it's worth a shot. Very disappointed! Cheers for the information.

Thanks swansongster. Never received that email (in NSW). I'll contact member services tomorrow because we still have tickets with our membership, however i don't think they will be able to do much but it's worth a shot. Very disappointed! Cheers for the information.
    I think this applies to Vic members only. Not sure if the same process applied in NSW and other states.

If you have a NSW Red Zone membership then you didn't have to register, but if you have an interstate, country or 3 game membership then you needed to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast