Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Josh Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I think as a recruiter, you'd be talking to everyone who is available at this time of year.
    Doesn't always mean they are 100% interested, but who knows.

I must say I agree with you on Kennedy. I'd prefer we keep him, than recruit Cloke, but if they could do both all well and good.
    Negligent if we don't speak to him.

I doubt Josh will go but you are right if we could get Cloke might make things interesting. It might be thd life change he needs coming up here. It seems to have worked for Josh and Benny McGlynn.

The Kennedy family is having a "Roast" for John senior today...

Join Hawthorn greats Leigh Matthews, Peter Hudson, David Parkin, Don Scott, Graham Arthur, Ian Bremner, Kelvin Moore and Michael Porter as they give you a unique insight into the Kennedy story.

Josh's Dad said on abc774 this morning that Josh wouldn't be attending as he had more important commitments. I think that shows where his loyalties lie.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Heard a quick mention on the news this morning that Sydney has now entered the race for Cloke and spoke to him yesterday. My first thought was that if we have that sort of money then they must think they have Kennedy, etc sewn up already.
    I'd be talking to Goodard also.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'd be talking to Goodard also.
    They're still waiting for him

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    They're still waiting for him
    I laughed. Good old rosencrantz and guildenstern waiting waiting

If he has committed to GWS as an uncontracted player its massive play by them, and it is always easier to move a guy that has changed clubs before and doesn't need to change locations to change clubs. That said surely he would want to repay us because we gave him opportunity. But until he re-sign there remains a question mark on him

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    If he has committed to GWS as an uncontracted player its massive play by them, and it is always easier to move a guy that has changed clubs before and doesn't need to change locations to change clubs. That said surely he would want to repay us because we gave him opportunity. But until he re-sign there remains a question mark on him
    Where did that come from?

Just a bit of mail that we are going after Moloney because Kennedy is off to GWS but like any rumour you need to take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Just a bit of mail that we are going after Moloney because Kennedy is off to GWS but like any rumour you need to take it with a grain of salt.
    Gee that's a real like for like replacement - NOT!

I'm quietly confident our Joshua P is not going anywhere, he knows he wouldn't be the player he now is if it weren't for the Swans and I think he'll happily repay us tenfold.

Josh Kennedy

Can't see Joey doing that at all, he loves the swans

If any of that is true then Moloney would just be here for a couple of years until Mitchell is ready to go

Also apparently Kennedy isn't on much money with us, so his manager is most likely just trying to him a major increase with us

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast