Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Changes for 23 v the Cats

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    Quote Originally Posted by swansrule100 View Post
    I agree, need minimal changes now, rests should of been gold coast game time or around then. Regardless of the hawks result needed to go full strength this week
    +1
    sprite

I agree, need minimal changes now, rests should of been gold coast game time or around then. Regardless of the hawks result needed to go full strength this week
    exactly - now is not the time. Get Morton some real match practice. As fur who to drop for when Bolton comes back in is a hard one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    exactly - now is not the time. Get Morton some real match practice. As fur who to drop for when Bolton comes back in is a hard one.
    Agree, Morton is a bit unlucky, as he has done nothing wrong. Unfortunately, at this time of year you play your best, and if Jude comes back, he misses out

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    Agree, Morton is a bit unlucky, as he has done nothing wrong. Unfortunately, at this time of year you play your best, and if Jude comes back, he misses out
    yeah it's a bit of a bugger really I mean Jude just belongs there and will make a difference if he's 100%- oh well
    I guess we just wait and see who's named on Thursday.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp

Changes for 23 v the Cats

I agree, need minimal changes now.... ...go full strength this week
    +2
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Regular in the Side
    That's the reality at this stage. Getting a home final is so advantageous.

Jude in, adds experience and composure, 2 things slightly lacking when we should have shut the game down, maybe as the sub, depends on fitness I suppose. Otherwise, no changes, over reaction to a 7 point loss against the flag fav's is not a good thing
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    Jude in, adds experience and composure, 2 things slightly lacking when we should have shut the game down, maybe as the sub, depends on fitness I suppose. Otherwise, no changes, over reaction to a 7 point loss against the flag fav's is not a good thing
    If Jude comes in who goes out?? Jude has to come in maybe for Bird - if we intend to keep Morton for finals. If we have no intention of going into finals with morton no brainer Jude for Morton. maybye?

Cheers

waz

Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    .... over reaction to a 7 point loss against the flag fav's is not a good thing
    ....especially when a/ you are 5 points up and 2.10 minutes left on the clock b/ a fortunate break out of the centre gets to Burgoyne who was not marked c/ we played without Bolton, a real possession winner
    "Give a man an airline and he will rob the people. Give a man a government and he will rob the world"

Senior Player
    Sigh, I hope this is a wind up? White and or Walsh in the forward 50! In combination with Morton, against a cats running backline!!!!

Please tell me you are having a leg pull?
    As I said, if LRT is injured. White and Walsh are of similar build with White offering the option of a genuine (as opposed to an LRT style) third ruck option without sacrificing much in the way of speed.He has consistently been in the bests in the twos and he has been standing up well to rucking all day so he is properly fit. He is also a very good kick and not slow by any means.

I presume by your attitude that you think that LRT should be dropped for the Geelong game? Who would you play in his place?
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Changes for 23 v the Cats

I highly doubt Burt would be calling for LRT to be dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    As I said, if LRT is injured. White and Walsh are of similar build with White offering the option of a genuine (as opposed to an LRT style) third ruck option without sacrificing much in the way of speed.He has consistently been in the bests in the twos and he has been standing up well to rucking all day so he is properly fit. He is also a very good kick and not slow by any means.

I presume by your attitude that you think that LRT should be dropped for the Geelong game? Who would you play in his place?
    White or Walsh + Morton in our forward line is a recipe for rebounding hell. Especially against a side that builds its attack from a very effective running backline bombing in to tall forwards.

We would be murdered.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast