Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: GAME DAY thread Swans v Cats Round 23

Geelong may be winning, but its not becasue head to head they are monumentally better than us. It's because we've rarely got any one on one contests up forward so all our entries are ineffective, but Geelong's are far more profitable.

Are we going to let Geelong have all the numbers in defense and leave our defenders one on one. WTF are those spare players doing. We are playing like @@@@ too don't get me wrong. I'm starting to really feel uncomfortable about how our season is turning out. We are better than this and our coach is being tactically out worked. For the love of god, DO SOMETHING.

Edit: Our forward lines ability to take a mark....*Sigh* this is going to a long game.

John longmire isnt losing us the game we are really not good enough, where are so called great players, gooodes, o keefe etc... Cats good players are making a difference

Well, it's obvious we're going to Adelaide next week...just hope we can take a full strength team.

Can we poach Hawkins by any chance?

Game over now. We just concede too many too quickly. Unless longmire turns around our forward line we are gone against any team with a decent midfield.

We have no depth...no reid...No smith...that is all it takes???? Will lose 3 out of last 4...disgusting..

Regular in the Side
    Season gone. We are not a good team. Can't go into finals with losses in 3 out of the last 4 games. Media is right. We were lucky and are impostors.
    ---------||--ANNE--||----------

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboob View Post
    I think Walsh's role is to crash packs on the wing and send the ball over the line or to bring the ball to ground in the 50 if he can't mark it.
    You cant be serious. Never heard of such a narrow role.

That role simply wastes a player.

Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    Hmmm.... That might be that.

Teams abilities to pile the points on against us in a short amount of time is very concerning.
    Geelong just too strong and we are not good enough. Simple as that.

Regular in the Side
    Who kidnapped the real Adam goodes and what have you done with him?

Rubbish.
    -

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Well that gets me to equal first in the Cypress League tipping comp. I had the Cats.

They should have subbed Hannerbury or LRTurnover as neither of them have done anything today. LRT slightly with a better contribution.

The Swans won't catch them now.

The positive side is that the Swans have saved their supporters lots of money by not having a home final and then a likely return match against the Cats in Melbourne in the following week.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.