Thread: 2012 Mulrooney Medal

Blog Entries

2012 Mulrooney Medal

No winners this year but Jarred Moore tallied well, and Former swan Brabazon polled slightly better.

Leading Goal Kicker Morton with 77.

Moore, Morton and White in the Team of the Year.

North East Australian Football League: Shane Harris Caps of an Impressive first NEAFL Season

Is that Ryan Houlahan who played for Carlton that got into the Team of the Year?

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Is that Ryan Houlahan who played for Carlton that got into the Team of the Year?
    He played in the curtain raiser at the Collingwood match. You didn't notice him??
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post

Moore, Morton and White in the Team of the Year.
    Surprised there's not more Swans there. Is there an anti-swans sentiment?
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I very seldom see the ressies, but I'm a bit surprised that it wasn't Moore first and daylight second.
    And after a season that saw him upgraded, where was Campbell Heath when they picked the NEAFL team??
    Last edited by dimelb; 6th September 2012 at 09:32 AM.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    I very seldom see the ressies, but I'm a bit surprised that it wasn't Moore first and daylight second.
    And after a season that saw him upgraded, where was Campbell Heath when they picked the NEAFL team??
    Cambo IMHO finished the year with a bang, but it wasn't how he started the year. The players named are consistent BOGs week in week out. And although Doggy is a damned fine Captain and player in the NEAFL he isn't the best in show. And that is why he isn't playing AFL. He just isn't 'right'. However he is a terrific leader and a terrific teacher/organiser. that is not what wins you accolades outside your club. Inside yes, outside no.

Saying that though, I would be very disappointed to see him leave the Swans. I hope they hang on to him in whatever capacity as an asset/assistant/teacher/leader.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Blog Entries
    Here is the best votes for the Reserves. thanks to Ugg's hard work.

2012 Best votes - RWOwiki

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Yeah I think Campbell was stiff to miss the team, not convinced that Josh Bruce should have got the nod at CHB given the Giants were on the receiving end of a few floggings and he was often used as a key forward as well as a key back.