Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Non-Swans Finals Games

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow North look horrible. I caught them last week against GWS and wasn't sure how they'd go in the finals, but they have been just completely smashed.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Maybe they are just in shock that they actually made the 8? Geez watching Gerard in Foxtel wearing a suit looks odd - same with the love of my life, Mark McClure - suits really only look good on the current players and those that haven't yet gone to seed.;-) well lets hope that WC and the Pies really do each other over big time next week.

Blog Entries
    It's getting a bit more interesting now!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline

Senior Player
    Blog Entries

Re: Non-Swans Finals Games

I'm only half paying attention, but liked Dennis' comment just then about Darren Jolly developing a nervous twitch watching NicNat play today.

Looks like season ending injury to Waters, big blow for one of their premiership players.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Maybe they are just in shock that they actually made the 8? Geez watching Gerard in Foxtel wearing a suit looks odd - same with the love of my life, Mark McClure - suits really only look good on the current players and those that haven't yet gone to seed.;-) well lets hope that WC and the Pies really do each other over big time next week.
    Mark McClure shouldn't wear a tie. They look strange on blokes with no neck.

Sellers was on fire tonight - he and Gerard are a good combo.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't quite decide if West Coast were stupendously good or North spectacularly bad.
    I thought the North players did not work very hard and barely recall them getting a contested possession. There was no chase, they didn't man up - just looked overwhelmed and unfit.
    Those last 15 minutes were painful to watch.
    Hats off to the Eagles - they look in good shape now Darling and Kennedy are back. I expect that will be our opponent in two weeks and am really hopefully they knock off the Pies and we don't have to see the gold jacket again in 2012.

Blog Entries
    Freo look pretty good.

I just hope that Channel 7 lift their game for next week - this broadcast is one of the worst I have ever seen.

Freo look good, but that goal to Walker just before half time was big.

Crows are coming back - its going to be a cliff hanger!!! Looks like they didn't sell all the seats at AAMI either.

Feel for Freo. Better side but back to back travel in 6 days killed em in the end. I loved seeing how hungry their players were; out on their feet and had a small chance of ever breaching the 10pt gap, but kept at it. Sandilands was a disgrace though. For a tall man he barely ever presented and further while his teammates busted a gut trying to chase he was content to just walk and casually watch as an Adelaide player with the ball got past him.

Hawthorn are going to obliterate Adelaide.

On the Rookie List
    Freo had their chances they were up by 27 points in the 2nd. Taylor Walker and the old heads for the crows really stepped up and Freo were valiant in defeat.

Hawks would've been challenged by Freo but they will beat the crows by 10 goals. I can't see anyone beating them at the MCG.

For Swans to beat them they need the hawks to stuff up like the cats did in 08

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast