Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Final will be on Friday Night @ ANZ Stadium 7:50pm Bounce

The prices and the seats you get for them are a joke. It's like they're trying to discourage us from going.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

On the Rookie List
    Wow that's big dollars to see a game of footy and it's not even the GF, happy to watch at home. September is where the AFL really makes their money, its just ludicrous what they charge for finals tickets.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    Wow that's big dollars to see a game of footy and it's not even the GF, happy to watch at home. September is where the AFL really makes their money, its just ludicrous what they charge for finals tickets.
    Probably why real estate is so expensive in Richmond. Their fans make save money every year.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

The silver seats at 124-1 are great value this is where my reserved seats are view is excellant plus the seats are angled at 45 degrees = more leg room.

Cheers

waz

On the Rookie List
    $100 bucks for silver tickets is a joke.

I saw some incredible matches in the 90s with a swanslink junior pass. Return train, return bus and GA seating on the old hill area for $2.60 ($5.20 for finals). No kidding.

I literally paid 2.60 to see pluggers 1300th.

Quote Originally Posted by swansprincess View Post
    Would anyone be kind enough to tell me the best and cheapest way to get from the airport to ANZ and back again at night?
    Train link from airport to central, then train to anz, which is free. Same back again.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazcam View Post
    I saw some incredible matches in the 90s with a swanslink junior pass. Return train, return bus and GA seating on the old hill area for $2.60 ($5.20 for finals). No kidding. I literally paid 2.60 to see pluggers 1300th.
    The AFL wasn't supporting a large cast of massively paid execs then!

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    The silver seats at 124-1 are great value this is where my reserved seats are view is excellant plus the seats are angled at 45 degrees = more leg room.

Cheers

waz
    Are any of these seats undercover?
    ---------||--ANNE--||----------

Quote Originally Posted by anne View Post
    Are any of these seats undercover?
    Nope, not undercover there at all. They are excellent seats, but not much elevation however if you like to watch the movement around the ground. But I agree with Wazza, they are pretty good value.

I think the pricing is ridiculous, but luckily for me, I'll have a seat in the ANZ members section as my brother and his wife are both ANZ members, so at least I should have a good seat

Pushing for Selection
    Having never ventured to ANZ before, can anyone advise the best couple of sections for best views? Even if it means having to purchase the platinum seats. Ticket prices are a joke but hey, you may as well get the best view possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz13 View Post
    Having never ventured to ANZ before, can anyone advise the best couple of sections for best views? Even if it means having to purchase the platinum seats. Ticket prices are a joke but hey, you may as well get the best view possible.
    You cant go too far wrong. Just avoid the top decks (level 6) at all cost. Waste of time at any price.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Are you able to buy bronze but ensure you get behind the posts as opposed to the other ones?

My kids like to sit there anyway so it would be a cost saving option for me.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast