Thread: Beware Greeks bearing Gifts

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar

Beware Greeks bearing Gifts

Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Good Lord. How many decades has that taken to sink in from the land of the VFL. We have been telling the AFL that for years. Stupid Greek (not exactly bearing gifts imo)
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Yes moving into someone else's market is always hard. Add the fact that Sydney people don't naturally go to games and Sydney having so much to do at any given time and you have a problem. Developing the youngsters has always been hard up here as the parents all followed other codes. The Swans have been asking for several different models for years not just the academy. One idea that was put forward years ago was to get a team of development coaches to regularly visit all the schools and teach not only the students but the Sports Masters and whoever took sport on sports days. Still today I walk past a school and they are playing RL not our game in the inner West. They should have a choice but nobody can play our game at these schools so they all play RL or Soccer.

Veterans List
    I thought we were going to play Kouta!