Thread: Ressies this week and Jarred Moore

Regular in the Side

Ressies this week and Jarred Moore

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/n...2/default.aspx

?I also can?t speak highly enough of Jarred Moore, he?s a real leader and what he does week-in, week-out with our younger players in our reserves side probably goes unnoticed because you see the captains of our club leading the senior team, but I can?t speak highly enough of Jarred"

Doesnt go un-noticed here!!!
    Red and white till I die

Love the bulldog.
    Plays with as much passion as he is playing in the firsts.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

If Moore doesn't get a contract with another club, which I think is a distinct possibility, I would think he is almost certain to be a coach at Sydney next year. He is still such a good player and a great leader with footy smarts, he would be invaluable to clubs like Melbourne and PA that are short on leadership.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    If Moore doesn't get a contract with another club, which I think is a distinct possibility, I would think he is almost certain to be a coach at Sydney next year. He is still such a good player and a great leader with footy smarts, he would be invaluable to clubs like Melbourne and PA that are short on leadership.
    Or GWS

or Swans Academy.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkari View Post
    or Swans Academy.
    Yep
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Good call. Have watched him particularly this year and I can say that he has the same attitude and aptitude in organising and coordinating the troops on the ground, both ressies and toppies equally, as Henry and in particular Fruity. Both are now assistant coaches.

Swans academy may be a perfect fit.

There you go Bulldog. Done and dusted. We have your future all sorted out for you.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I have to say it was great to hear

Firstly, Crouchie as he is a champion and sounds very direct and clear on his expectations of the players and Swans ethos

secondly, that White and Lamb are travelling very well. Lambie and Morton no doubt will be fighting for a spot in 2013 and White is still worth persisting with I believe

thirdly, I dont think it is beyond seeing Morton with another pre season being a very good buy for us.........I think Mitch has level jumped in attitude and footy smarts and could be ready to continue his new trajectory into 2013 !

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/n...2/default.aspx
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Really encouraging to hear Crouchy as explicit as that; I suspect it's his nature, but it would be good for his differently-spelt namesake to hear. I seldom see the ressies, but Moore is an impressive performer in any capacity, and I look forward to his debut as a fulltime coach.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkari View Post
    or Swans Academy.

... groomed to replace Roosy? ... I'm sure he would take it if he was offered Roosy's contract

Regular in the Side
    Loved Jarred from the first time he played...sadly a bloke of his size needs more than heart & a nice skill set...
    also needs at least one of pace / strength plus the ability to get the ball regularly...which at senior level he rarely did. Hope things work out well for him.