Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Swans: Just win.

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    Burt? Burt? Where for art thou Burt? Is that you? If so, I like your new humble self. If not, keep the Jam coming.
    Nope. Sorry to disappoint, Swansongster.

I noticed the absence. I assume he, and another, got turfed?
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

On the Rookie List
    Please just beat these dirty feral pieces of @@@@! All those losses I have witnessed @ ANZ will be made up for if we win.
    If we lose then I'm not going to ANZ for a Pies game for 5 years at least.

Do you want it more? Show us that you want to playoff in the gf. We are the only side that can beat the hawks. This is just one small hurdle to jump to give us that chance.

Don't do it for Jude. Do it for yourselves, your club, your city. Just do it!

I've already booked my flights, and I damn sure am gonna pay $1800 for a 'package' to the granny. Teach me a lesson for not renewing my membership. Get to the big one!

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Hall's simple statement was terrific tonite .
    "Sydney are cherry ripe to knock em off"
    He's been talking about Sydney as "we" lately.
    Is he coming back as An Assistant next year ?

After some of the @@@@ he's said about us previously I strongly doubt it. Bridges burned IMO.

I don't want to side-track a thread, but even after he left I still really loved Barry for what he gave the club. However the more I heard him speak about us and the more I heard him deflect blame the more I learned to not like him. Look at Nick Davis. If anyone got shafted it was him, but he certainly didn't hold it against the club and he certainly didn't hold it against Roosy and that speaks a lot about his character. Good old Dicky Navis.

Senior Player
    I'm tired of hearing how we're a good chance due to Pies misfortunes (6-day break, travel, funeral, injuries...), or because hoodoos can't last forever or whatever else.

However you feel about the Pies personally, they're still a top team and one of the toughest, physically and mentally. This trip holds no fear for them, they're coming to win.

Absolutely believe we can knock them off, if we bring our very best game for 4 quarters.

love the passion

Just win the bloody thing Sydney!!!!!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Just win the bloody thing Sydney!!!!!
    Yeah what he said!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234