Thread: Tadhg on Open Mike tonight

Tadhg on Open Mike tonight

i just saw on the #goswans Twitter feed that Tadhg is on Open Mike tonight. 9:30 Fox Footy.

An all-time favourite to be sure.

To be sure it was a great interview. Reliving the early years, the grand finals in both codes, his relationship with his parents and that famous speech at the AFL dinner were all great memories. Watching the footage of his long runs out of defence and some of his wonderful goals was fantastic.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't he great! You can totally see how many halfbacks now play the way he did....
    Awesome to see him against the Pies.
    The "fooking rabbit"....
    I wondered how many he'd get away with.
    Last edited by Lucky Knickers; 20th September 2012 at 01:24 AM.

Veteran Site Admin
    Most of it was stuff we've heard before, though it was an enjoyable interview nonetheless,

The one brief comment he did make that I haven't heard aired in public before by anyone involved at the club was about the way the players challenged each other at half-time of the 2006 Grand Final. Given the day ultimately ended in disappointment, I've mostly pushed it from my memory, and have never really dwelt on what happened to the team between the first and second halves to cause such a turn-around in performance.

Loved it. I never tire of 05 footage. The Sampi 'no free kick' thing was interesting.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph