Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sydney v Hawthorn - THE GRAND FINAL (Let's discuss!)

Veterans List
    I went to the Crown GF Eve lunch today. They interviewed both Sanderson and Buckley on stage and then asked for their tips. Both tipped the Swans. Not bad from the two coaches that most recently played both GF teams!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    I went to the Crown GF Eve lunch today. They interviewed both Sanderson and Buckley on stage and then asked for their tips. Both tipped the Swans. Not bad from the two coaches that most recently played both GF teams!
    The same with Patrick Dangerfield and Travis Cloke on the Footy Show. Everyone tipped the Hawks except these two who are the only ones to have played both the Swans and the Hawks in the finals campaign. Promising signs! Cheer cheer the red and the white!

Sydney v Hawthorn - THE GRAND FINAL (Let's discuss!)

From The Age today

FOOTYHEAD'S VERDICT
    ''So I'm seeing this as the coach who wants to fight you versus the coach you wouldn't want to fight. A method that highlights the genius versus one that cherishes the collective. An unsociable local versus a popular visitor. The hero captain versus the hardest match-up in the game ? No one gave them a chance all year and here they are. They didn't care what you thought then, and they don't now. The Bloods by a drop.''

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    From The Age today

FOOTYHEAD'S VERDICT
    ''So I'm seeing this as the coach who wants to fight you versus the coach you wouldn't want to fight. A method that highlights the genius versus one that cherishes the collective. An unsociable local versus a popular visitor. The hero captain versus the hardest match-up in the game ? No one gave them a chance all year and here they are. They didn't care what you thought then, and they don't now. The Bloods by a drop.''
    Sums it up beautifully if you ask me! Not many have given us a chance all year, but we are here, and we will fight till we can not fight anymore! Come on the bloods!!!!

Dermie just on 3AW saying Swans are a average team that kicks ball long, cant pin point passes, have only 1 midfielder that kicks well. He says that will play into Gibsons hands. He said the Swans forwards don't worry the Hawks, Pickering agreed and added they only have Reid as a forward who can mark.

Show em they wrong boys.

Go Bloods

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    What's this whisper re Mummy and his hammy. Hopefully just pre game silliness

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226483925935

Just wild about Harry
    I heard he had done a hammy, too. All over Twitter. Can't see him on the field at the moment.

Sydney v Hawthorn - THE GRAND FINAL (Let's discuss!)

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Sums it up beautifully if you ask me! Not many have given us a chance all year, but we are here, and we will fight till we can not fight anymore! Come on the bloods!!!!
    Yes it was so pertinent. Hope we can show everyone up!

Re: Sydney v Hawthorn - THE GRAND FINAL (Let's discuss!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    I heard he had done a hammy, too. All over Twitter. Can't see him on the field at the moment.
    FFS. This is @@@@ luck if true.

They just said on channel 7 that he is doubtful at best - about to do a fitness test.

Senior Player
    Jesus....

Re: Sydney v Hawthorn - THE GRAND FINAL (Let's discuss!)

Hawks will be loving it.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast