Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kennedy makes late brownlow charge

Have a feeling that little Gary will
    Windespite playing in a side that got flogged a lot.

@@@@ me G Ablett 3 votes might just become the new C Judd 3 votes.

He's going to romp it in.

And our Josh looks just lovely in a tux too (we ladies notice these things!)

I just love Brownlow night!!! Although they could have done without the "fashion police" that was appalling! Don't do it againFox !!!

Kennedy makes late brownlow charge

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    And our Josh looks just lovely in a tux too (we ladies notice these things!)
    Was he wearing the Tux or was the Tux wearing him.... Grrrrr...I'll never forgive Fox Footy for that fashion police garbage.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

I'll just hv another glass of wine - ad long as its not someone from Collingwood!!!

Kennedy makes late brownlow charge

Mmmmmm..... Anna from Columbia.... Well played Josh, Well played.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Was he wearing the Tux or was the Tux wearing him.... Grrrrr...I'll never forgive Fox Footy for that fashion police garbage.
    I dont know if I like the look of blokes not wearing socks and a tux It looks wrong!!!
    Well Im sure that Josh would look great in anything really - even butt crack showing tracky dacks !!! - who is that floozy with him??? ;-) I'm hurt and dismayed!!!;-)

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Well Im sure that Josh would look great in anything really - even butt crack showing tracky dacks !!! - who is that floozy with him??? ;-) I'm hurt and dismayed!!!;-)
    Shattered. He needs a Sydney girl!
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

I'm glad Jobe's leading. Hopefully the Bombers imploding later on doesn't kill it for him.

Surprised that Scotty Thompson is so high up. Paddy Dangerfield may have had less disposal in the year, but his impact was immense. Surprised he only got one vote in the game against us, becasue I thought he was BOG clearly.

Oh and god job Joey. Settle down in Sydney with the lovely Anna and bloody sign that contract already!

Can anyone list the votes in Sydney games?? I'm in New Zealand - HUN tracker is only working for current round....vs Adelaide - Thompson 3, Jacobs 2, Johncock 1.
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

They could have held the Sydney do in a nicer function room - looks like they are dressed to the nines sitting in the lunch room!
    Last edited by Wardy; 24th September 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast