Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Longmire - How much longer?

Senior Player

Longmire - How much longer?

This bloke is going to take us to the bottom 4 before too long

How long are we going to have to put up with him? Given that he was handed the job on a platter, I'm assuming he got a 3 year contract.

My guess is end of 2012, going to be a long 15 months

Coaches are only as good as their cattle. They can lift them a bit or make the a little worse. We are a mid table team with no forward line. We lost this game by only kicking three goals in the first quarter when we were totally dominant around the ball. We were always going to lose that strength and once we lost it the game was over.

Having said that our structures are awful when the ball is deep in our back line. Game after game we do not having enough players a quick kick out of defence and that is our main game style.

Senior Player
    I agree that coaches are as good as their cattle, but their role is to get the most out of what they've got.

Nobody could seriously suggest that Longmire has got anywhere near the most out of this squad

Dead set GOOSE - one of the best "demotivators" in the business.

Mediocre. Stale. Unimaginative.
    If u don't believe me, I will knock your bloody teeth out and not pay you a cent.

Regular in the Side
    The sooner we are in the market for cutting edge successful coaches like Neil Craig or Ross Lyons the better
    Last edited by Cardinal; 17th July 2011 at 05:48 PM.

Warming the Bench
    Craigy? Really?

Turn it up...

Maybe Damien Drum might be up for a recall - cant do much worse.

So its the coaches faults for undisciplined acts and blatant turnovers in the back half. Then chuck in a few terrible decisions by the umps .None of these can be controlled by the coaching staff. Some of the rabbits getting a game well thats another matter

Regular in the Side
    Dean Bailey ?

On the veteran's list
    Here they come everyone. The snipers are out and about. I don't know how old you are Caj23 but the message is clear - grow up!
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

I think he deserves another year.The loss of Bolton and Bradshaw has made a difference. One good thing is that he has given many younger players opportunities. Roos was not good in that department. Many of our current players are young and inexperienced, and this makes coaching more difficult. I'd like to see how he goes with a settled, more experienced line up and the addition of a good proven forward next year.

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast