Looks like I'm the only one who likes Malthouse

*shrugs*
    -

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    Looks like I'm the only one who likes Malthouse

*shrugs*
    But then you like Apes too!!

1st Hawks 2ndCrows 3rdSwans 4thPies 5thEagles 6thCats 7thFreo 8thRoos we may not have had the hardest draw but we beat every top 8 side except swans of course at least once this year so who cares what Malthouse thinks!! GO SYDNEY!!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    He's a senile old crank who has signed up to coach an overrated bunch of soft duds and within five years will be sitting in a nursing home dribbling on himself.
    Forget about the ego bit, he is only coaching for the money. 59 years old, 60 during next season, and if they give him a 3 year extension he will be 66 when he finishes coaching. Just in time to have more than adequately topped up his super. And they call Terry Wallace "The Wallet". Maybe they will do a "Buckley", only call it a "Judd" after 3 years at the Cheats.

I'm not backing Mick up but just because something is predictable doesn't mean it's bad. We might have a predictable game plan but if we execute it perfectly it is very hard to stop and we can beat anybody, as this season has shown.
    Last edited by Dan; 25th September 2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Spelling Error
    I See It But I Don't Believe It!!!!

If I see Malthouse at any stage over this weekend, he'll be getting an absolute gobful from me. Not that he'll give a ratts, but I'll enjoy it....
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    If I see Malthouse at any stage over this weekend, he'll be getting an absolute gobful from me. Not that he'll give a ratts, but I'll enjoy it....
    Rather, I think he took a Ratt's.

I still can't see why they riled some people so much. He's been in a role as commentator/analyst and has been right on some things and wrong on others. I think he's right about our predictability, he has just understated how good we are at it. He's never shown any inclination to eat humble pie about anything and, while he was wrong about our ladder position in the end, I have no problem with it.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

"I'm not saying they're a dreadful side but I don't think they're the best side"
    Maybe Doc. you can't see what 'riles people' but maybe his amazing lack of judgement reflects on him as a coach and he seems incapable of realistically assessing the competition.
    He is a joke.But he joins a long queue of dopes from Melbourne commentators and that is why the clowns gave Adelaide 39 points start in the punting and the Swans 14 plus.
    They are dopes.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Stick it up your cracker you senile old fart

revenge is a dish best served cold..how do you like that malthouse

Regular in the Side
    if you could somehow write 2 middle fingers up...i would...notice how the only time you heard from him during the commentary was when the hawks we on top....
    be good to smash the blues next year...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast