Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Malthouse comments in August

Malthouse comments in August

"AFL great Mick Malthouse has slammed Sydney Swans, accusing them and Adelaide Crows of not being good enough to occupy the top two spots on the ladder.

Malthouse took a swipe at Sydney, declaring an unfair draw is the only reason they are on top of the ladder after 20 rounds.

"I just can't get my head around it. Looking at the ladder and seeing Sydney on top, Adelaide second. I can't get my head around them being the best two sides in the comp - because they're not," Malthouse said on 3AW.

"It's a lot to do with the draw. They're not the best sides.

"I'm not saying they're a dreadful side but I don't think they're the best side, and they can finish on top of the ladder."

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-...#ixzz27RdWPsUj

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    Hopefully next year with him coaching again, he won't be making anymore 'expert comments'.

What a dick.

I knew there was a reason I call him Maltmouth.

Do you think he's eating fries with those words?
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by swansprincess View Post
    Hopefully next year with him coaching again, he won't be making anymore 'expert comments'.
    I want to hear his 'expert' comments after we slaughter the blues,

He is a boofhead. Enough said!

I really wanted to see Ratts get the Port job and have them finish higher on the ladder next year than Carlton. Want to see the Blues fans calling for Malthouse's sacking and bringing Ratts back. The only downside of beating Collingwood was imagining the smile on Malthouse's face. Mick and Eddie made a good dickhead duo. Shame about the divorce.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    He's a senile old crank who has signed up to coach an overrated bunch of soft duds and within five years will be sitting in a nursing home dribbling on himself.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    He's a senile old crank who has signed up to coach an overrated bunch of soft duds and within five years will be sitting in a nursing home dribbling on himself.
    If things go right, maybe by next August.

Goes up to 11
    He was interviewed by Gibbsy and Brandy on 2UE last week and he repeated his call that the Swans were 'predictable' and therefore 'stoppable'. It was actually an interesting interview and he did admit that the Pies were a bit lucky that their winning streak went on as long as it did. And by 'predictable', he meant that our gameplan is fairly basic and that we rely on doing a few things very well. Well I think we are doing those things more than very well at the moment and we are pretty unstoppable and we are at the MCG this week to prove it. Of course a coach like him will say stuff that makes out that he has an intimate knowledge of an opposition's game and tactics - well we have shown him how good we are and I'm sure we don't really give a hoot what he thinks of us now......

BTW I call him 'The Rat' - I think it suits him....

I think the overwhelming majority view is that the best two teams are facing off in the grand final.

It feels good to have that acknowledgment.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SCGonasunnyday View Post
    I think the overwhelming majority view is that the best two teams are facing off in the grand final.

It feels good to have that acknowledgment.
    Even Eade had the good grace to say that was clearly the case on 360 last night
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Warming the Bench
    I remember back when we were losing our last quarters comfortably he would say that our list wasn't fit. Mick is an absolute flog

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast