Page 427 of 463 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437 ... LastLast
Results 5,113 to 5,124 of 5548

Thread: Tippett!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    'Ask to be traded'.....have you heard something? I was under the impression he was happy to stay at the Swans.
    He was last year when he signed the extension but stuff happens, relationships change. For what it's worth, I still think he's a blood and that still means something. No one is ever left on their own.

Assuming of course, the club doesn't take advantage of the situation because they have bigger fish to fry.

Quote Originally Posted by swanwolf View Post
    He was last year when he signed the extension but stuff happens, relationships change. For what it's worth, I still think he's a blood and that still means something. No one is ever left on their own.

Assuming of course, the club doesn't take advantage of the situation because they have bigger fish to fry.
    Who is bigger than Kurt Tippett?

Quote Originally Posted by Billericay View Post
    By "bigger" do you mean more expensive?

The only good thing about our trade ban was that it stopped the Akermanises of this world from using us as a bogeyman to frighten extra coin out of their clubs. Our cap is tight and trading Tippett out ain't gonna make a whole lotta difference.

Mind you, in the whirlwind of trade week, who knows where the dust settles.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I died a little inside when Tipoff limped off.
    Poor bastard.
    I feel for him.
    Love is in the air.
    "Give a man an airline and he will rob the people. Give a man a government and he will rob the world"

Quote Originally Posted by swanwolf View Post
    By "bigger" do you mean more expensive?

The only good thing about our trade ban was that it stopped the Akermanises of this world from using us as a bogeyman to frighten extra coin out of their clubs. Our cap is tight and trading Tippett out ain't gonna make a whole lotta difference.

Mind you, in the whirlwind of trade week, who knows where the dust settles.
    Where the Dusty settles?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Billericay View Post
    Sanderlands & Cox for a start

In tonight's NEAFL granny, Tippett doesn't look like he's playing to try & earn a spot in a Swans senior finals team this year

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    In tonight's NEAFL granny, Tippett doesn't look like he's playing to try & earn a spot in a Swans senior finals team this year
    Grannies aren't Tippos go...

Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Grannies aren't Tippos go...
    but

The writing is on the wall that Tippett will be playing plenty of reserves if he stays with us over the next three years. If he wants first grade football, he will request a trade.

Even more so given the Swans played with only one "ruck" last night. Sinkers played as a FWD and Towers rucked as much as Sinclair did. I wonder if he can spend the summer out of the gym and on the track to become a bit more mobile next year?

Does feel like the Tippett-Swans romance is over

Regular in the Side
    Did not think Naismith was that great against Bellchambers. Would not rule out possibility of Tippett replacing Naismith in the next three weeks. Both are injury prone.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    Did not think Naismith was that great against Bellchambers. Would not rule out possibility of Tippett replacing Naismith in the next three weeks. Both are injury prone.
    Sam had more touches.And he's played 50-odd fewer games than Bellchambers(should be 70-odd).
    No , he wasn't great , but he's still developing.
    I'd take him ahead of that hippy Tippett every time.