Page 419 of 463 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429 ... LastLast
Results 5,017 to 5,028 of 5548

Thread: Tippett!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I'm sorry to say that I was sniffing around on BF and on North's club board they have a thread just started just three months ago which is up to 6576 posts (about the offer made to Josh Kelly). Sure you discount it because it's only BF - but it's also only 3 months old and has blown this venerable old thread out of the water with >30% more posts.
    So, do we close down this thread?

No! We're Swans supporters! & this is RWO! Tippett's just re-signed, hurt himself & out for 2 weeks. Surely there's a thousand posts worth right there!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by grarmy View Post
    You are still single, right?
    After thirty years of marriage....I am now! I have a bit of time on my hands.....and before you make something of that last statement, there's nothing else in my hand!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    After thirty years of marriage....I am now! I have a bit of time on my hands.....and before you make something of that last statement, there's nothing else in my hand!
    Being a RWOer, indeed a passionate Swannie, plays havoc with relationships. However, you now have time to watch replays of great games and never have to put the toilet lid down. You might even be able to chat up Annie H even if her love interest is Tippo. Mind, not a lot of competition there as he is always injured and confused. And remember, the Swans may break your heart but they will never get your house.

Thanks, but I'm off the menu.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    Has anyone else noticed that Tippo always appears to be wearing a jumper (when he is playing that is)
    that is not big enough for him. Maybe they only make them up to size 4XL or whatever, and Tippo needs a 5XL.
    Or maybe the club decided they were spending so much on his salary that he was only getting one jumper
    and it has to last for his entire contract period and it's shrunk in the wash over the years. Sorry, I probably
    should get back to work and do something constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Tippo always appears to be wearing a jumper (when he is playing that is)
    that is not big enough for him. Maybe they only make them up to size 4XL or whatever, and Tippo needs a 5XL.
    Or maybe the club decided they were spending so much on his salary that he was only getting one jumper
    and it has to last for his entire contract period and it's shrunk in the wash over the years. Sorry, I probably
    He's very tall.
    Very, very tall (compared to my five foot one).
    He's not as wide as he is tall, though.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Probably just prefers a tight jumper. Barry Hall always wore a looser jumper so I'm sure they exist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mattybloods View Post
    Probably just prefers a tight jumper. Barry Hall always wore a looser jumper so I'm sure they exist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They generally wear jumpers a bit tighter to make them harder to tackle. Few people were game enough to tackle BBBH ... he could have worn a wedding dress with a 6 foot train and he'd've had few opposition wanting to grab a stray piece of fabric

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    They generally wear jumpers a bit tighter to make them harder to tackle. Few people were game enough to tackle BBBH ... he could have worn a wedding dress with a 6 foot train and he'd've had few opposition wanting to grab a stray piece of fabric
    Now there's an image I'll never shake ????

Senior Player
    I think baz did it in part for it showing the umps when the scraggers scragged and pulled it. Poor baz. Always got reamed by the umps till the fuse went pop

On the veteran's list
    Andy Maher reporting on SEN that a deal to send Tippett to a Melbourne club is someway down the track. However not sure of his accuracy when he says KT contracted until the end of 2018.
    My understanding is that it was extended to 2020

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Andy Maher reporting on SEN that a deal to send Tippett to a Melbourne club is someway down the track. However not sure of his accuracy when he says KT contracted until the end of 2018.
    My understanding is that it was extended to 2020
    "Someway down the track"; as in there is a deal being worked out or that the 2 parties are a long way off agreeing to a deal?