Page 419 of 419 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409415416417418419
Results 5,017 to 5,024 of 5024

Thread: Tippett!!

  1. #5017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I'm sorry to say that I was sniffing around on BF and on North's club board they have a thread just started just three months ago which is up to 6576 posts (about the offer made to Josh Kelly). Sure you discount it because it's only BF - but it's also only 3 months old and has blown this venerable old thread out of the water with >30% more posts.
    So, do we close down this thread?

    No! We're Swans supporters! & this is RWO! Tippett's just re-signed, hurt himself & out for 2 weeks. Surely there's a thousand posts worth right there!

  2. #5018
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Castlemaine, Vic.
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by grarmy View Post
    You are still single, right?
    After thirty years of marriage....I am now! I have a bit of time on my hands.....and before you make something of that last statement, there's nothing else in my hand!

  3. #5019
    Warming the Bench grarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Barossa Valley
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    After thirty years of marriage....I am now! I have a bit of time on my hands.....and before you make something of that last statement, there's nothing else in my hand!
    Being a RWOer, indeed a passionate Swannie, plays havoc with relationships. However, you now have time to watch replays of great games and never have to put the toilet lid down. You might even be able to chat up Annie H even if her love interest is Tippo. Mind, not a lot of competition there as he is always injured and confused. And remember, the Swans may break your heart but they will never get your house.

  4. #5020
    RWOs Black Sheep AnnieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    At Goodesy's Place
    Posts
    10,193
    Thanks, but I'm off the menu.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

  5. #5021
    Warming the Bench
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    413
    Has anyone else noticed that Tippo always appears to be wearing a jumper (when he is playing that is)
    that is not big enough for him. Maybe they only make them up to size 4XL or whatever, and Tippo needs a 5XL.
    Or maybe the club decided they were spending so much on his salary that he was only getting one jumper
    and it has to last for his entire contract period and it's shrunk in the wash over the years. Sorry, I probably
    should get back to work and do something constructive.

  6. #5022
    RWOs Black Sheep AnnieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    At Goodesy's Place
    Posts
    10,193
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Tippo always appears to be wearing a jumper (when he is playing that is)
    that is not big enough for him. Maybe they only make them up to size 4XL or whatever, and Tippo needs a 5XL.
    Or maybe the club decided they were spending so much on his salary that he was only getting one jumper
    and it has to last for his entire contract period and it's shrunk in the wash over the years. Sorry, I probably
    should get back to work and do something constructive.
    He's very tall.
    Very, very tall (compared to my five foot one).
    He's not as wide as he is tall, though.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

  7. #5023
    Warming the Bench
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Tippo always appears to be wearing a jumper (when he is playing that is)
    that is not big enough for him. Maybe they only make them up to size 4XL or whatever, and Tippo needs a 5XL.
    Or maybe the club decided they were spending so much on his salary that he was only getting one jumper
    and it has to last for his entire contract period and it's shrunk in the wash over the years. Sorry, I probably
    should get back to work and do something constructive.
    Probably just prefers a tight jumper. Barry Hall always wore a looser jumper so I'm sure they exist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by mattybloods View Post
    Probably just prefers a tight jumper. Barry Hall always wore a looser jumper so I'm sure they exist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They generally wear jumpers a bit tighter to make them harder to tackle. Few people were game enough to tackle BBBH ... he could have worn a wedding dress with a 6 foot train and he'd've had few opposition wanting to grab a stray piece of fabric

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO