Page 418 of 463 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428 ... LastLast
Results 5,005 to 5,016 of 5548

Thread: Tippett!!

I'm trying to attach a pic of Tipoff from Friday night.
    It's posting a link.
    Help someone!!!
    Cheers
    A
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Warming the Bench
    I have no problem with the longer contract at reduced pay. Still a quality player when his body is right (when will that be!)

I think Tippett's biggest issue was the weight of expectation being such a highly paid player with relatively minimal output. Now he's back in the next tier of earners expectations are also likely to decrease and hopefully he'll feel less pressured and play with more freedom (and hopefully enjoyment too)

Quote Originally Posted by mattybloods View Post
    I have no problem with the longer contract at reduced pay. Still a quality player when his body is right (when will that be!)

I think Tippett's biggest issue was the weight of expectation being such a highly paid player with relatively minimal output. Now he's back in the next tier of earners expectations are also likely to decrease and hopefully he'll feel less pressured and play with more freedom (and hopefully enjoyment too)
    How much improvement did we expect of him when we signed him from the Crows?

If we wanted the same sort of output (excluding games played - and we're still up on the concussion baggage he came with) ie prrforming at the same calibre that appealed to our recruiting staff when he was playing at Adelaide, Tipp looks to have marginally better output than the guy we signed - and I still think his best role is a 2 prong foil for Budd +/- Sammy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I'm trying to attach a pic of Tipoff from Friday night.
    It's posting a link.
    Help someone!!!
    Cheers
    A
    P.M. Dan. He fixed mine.

Tippy.jpg

We saw Tipoff in the lift.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

Just wild about Harry
    Only 990 to go

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Tippy.jpg

We saw Tipoff in the lift.
    Haha he barely fits in the lift!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Only 990 to go
    Ooooh save me the 6000th post!

[QUOTE=goswannies;729832]Haha he barely fits in the lift!!

You know how short I am... and yes, he has to bend his head to walk into the lift.
    Poor love had to almost double over to get into the shot.

I'm sorry to say that I was sniffing around on BF and on North's club board they have a thread just started just three months ago which is up to 6576 posts (about the offer made to Josh Kelly). Sure you discount it because it's only BF - but it's also only 3 months old and has blown this venerable old thread out of the water with >30% more posts.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I'm sorry to say that I was sniffing around on BF and on North's club board they have a thread just started just three months ago which is up to 6576 posts (about the offer made to Josh Kelly). Sure you discount it because it's only BF - but it's also only 3 months old and has blown this venerable old thread out of the water with >30% more posts.
    Nothing better to do with their time. Strange units are Norf supporters.

See he's out for at least another 2 weeks with his ankle

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    How many were coherent?