Thread: Channel 7 post game

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Channel 7 post game

I'd really like to see some of the Channel 7 post game shots in the rooms. Anyone know if that is available anywhere?
    I accidentally recorded the Fox Footy channel instead of the live telecast on the weekend.

There's alot of BT standing around and looking really awkward involved.
    Just giving you heads up.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    There's a lot of BT standing around and looking really awkward involved
    Yeah, you didn't miss much to be honest. Seemed quite chaotic in the rooms, so BT and Darcy were expected to improvise. You can imagine how that went. A lot of cutting to commercials.

Only thing I recall was Hanners handled himself well in his interview.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    There's alot of BT standing around and looking really awkward involved.
    Just giving you heads up.
    He was probably afraid of running into Mike Pyke.

I have 'obtained' said footage, was there anything in particular you were after LK?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Yeah, you didn't miss much to be honest. Seemed quite chaotic in the rooms, so BT and Darcy were expected to improvise. You can imagine how that went. A lot of cutting to commercials.

Only thing I recall was Hanners handled himself well in his interview.
    1/2 way through that last sentence I was getting worried where it was going!!

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post

I have 'obtained' said footage, was there anything in particular you were after LK?

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd really like to see the interviews.
    The Fox post game show cut a lot of the stuff Roos did I think.
    It would be really good to collate all the media post game stuff into one thread if possible as there was so much to follow....

Ugg - I've PM'd you.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    LK - I've replied to your PM, do you see it? My reply doesn't show up in my list of sent items so I'm not sure if you've received it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    I'd really like to see some of the Channel 7 post game shots in the rooms. Anyone know if that is available anywhere?
    I accidentally recorded the Fox Footy channel instead of the live telecast on the weekend.
    Me too. Doh!

All season I preferred the Fox Footy coverage over the FTA mainly for the "siren-to-siren" ad-free and HD so just auto-piloted the planning. The replay I taped later has been getting a workout though.

The Swans' performance seems to get better with each viewing. Hawthorn were pretty good. It was no flukey win. We were awesome.

The pressure. The finesse. The courage. The perserverence. The physical effort. The decision making. The tackles. The tactics. Dare I say it, the umpiring (although I do think we had to overcome quite a few dubious calls along the way - Q2 Pyke copping one in the back in attack yet conceding a HTB comes to mind). And, last but not least, the fans. So much red and white. Gripping television.

I'm buying the vid. This one's a keeper.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post

He was there ?? Like I said on BigFooty , I guessed he'd run into a security officer who took one look at the top of his head and said:

"Sorry , sir - strictly NO PETS!"

BT has not been onto Twitter for a while . I've asked him "Are you away on hols with the greatest-ever Canadian ruckman?"

I'll let you know if he responds - I doubt he will , but just the satisfaction of knowing how easy it is to wind him up , will do for me !

Whoever that bloke was looking over Keiran Jacks shoulder when he was interviewed is the biggest legend/creep haha
    I See It But I Don't Believe It!!!!