Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rohan's progress.

I know Voss came back well from his same injury

the problem though is Voss just stood in the middle and handballed........very well mind u

Rohans possie is demanding and i know a few friends who have done similar injuries and it has taken 24months to feel normal.......and even then it can cause pain and not still 100% in physical sports
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

maybe playing off the halfback flank will be an option if the injury doesnt quite knit

it playing more forward and running off the ball rather then being the freak up front that is under so much pressure on angled runs etc
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

I think from what I have read there will always be issues with arthritis which I think is why the pain will remain. The one positive is he is young. The younger you are the better your body recovers. Fingers crossed. I guess that's all we can do (and pray a little to the Footy Gods). The rest is up to Gary and the powers of the Universe!

Re: Rohan's progress.

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    Walked towards the "G" with him and Jed Lamb and Eugene Krueger on Grand Final day and he was complaining about his leg after a very short distance...I joked that he couldn't use that as an excuse he'd only broken it!!!!! I walked on thinking that he hadn't walked far and it left me feeling a bit disappointed for him. I think a rosy picture is being painted.
    Yeah he was behind me at the turnstiles. Still had a pretty solid limp.

Senior Player
    If he's managed well (a'la Jono's post), we can expect a breakout 2014. I know we were all hoping for that in 2012, but he's still very young, and if he can get through 2013 injury free, we're going to see some very exciting stuff from Rohan!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12