Here are the options:

1. "Any score will do" - Plugger gets us into the 1996 grand final with a behind
1996 PF Sydney Swans V Essendon - YouTube

2. "Captain courageous leads the way" - Having lost our first 3 games of the season and down by 48 points (13-61) near half-time against North Melbourne. Paul Kelly inspires a stunning comeback to win by 2 points!
Swannies Classics: Round 4, 1999 vs North Melbourne - YouTube

3. "Plugger's 1300th" - Breaks Gordon Coventry's 62 year record haul of 1299 goals.
Tony Lockett kicks 1300th goal, June 1999. 1300 Sydney Swans - YouTube

4. "Impossible is nothing" - Port Adelaide were near unbackable favourites to win their Qualifying Final against the swans in 2003. But a fantastic all round team effort shut down Port for 3 quarters and withstood a late charge to seal a home preliminary final
One of the Sydney Swans all time great wins - 1st Qualifying Final 2003 - AFL - Highlights - YouTube

5. "Nick Davis! Nick Davis! I don't believe it! I see but I don't believe it!" - 4 final quarter goals in a semi final against Geelong puts this man into AFL folklore. Swans were down by 22 points and not looking like kicking a goal, Davis pulls off a stunning personal display of brilliance to get the swans home.
FOUR Nick Davis Goals v Geelong Cats @ SCG - YouTube

6. "Leo Barry you star!" - Final roll of the dice by Dean Cox with seconds remaining in the 2005 Grand Final and Barry pulls off a mark for the ages. Swans win their first premiership in 72 years.
2005 AFL Grand Final Highlights - Sydney Swans v West Coast Eagles - YouTube

7. "Geelong's record winning streak broken" - Having been in a 4 year 29 game home winning streak. Sydney lead at every interval to win by 13 points in an intense game
Geelong Cats v Sydney Swans - Highlights - AFL Round 23 2011 - Kardinia Park - YouTube

8. "They've done it. What a team. It's that culture the Bloods! That's what it's all about!" - No one gave us a chance against the hawks. Swans prevailed a 3rd quarter hawks surge to kick the final 4 goals and win the 2012 grand final by 10 points. Sealed by a magical Nick Malceski snap.
The final two minutes - AFL Grand Final - YouTube