Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Swans & Gaints lose stand alone first round game and other 2013 fixture discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Glad I didn't book flights even though they were on sale. Was really looking forward to linking a trip to Tasmania into a trip to NZ with a Swan'e game at each destination.
    I know I was awfully tempted to book as well as it was only $149 each way direct from Canberra which is pretty good. I reckon its nailed on to be our game for Rd 3 though.

I've got the better half convinced for a long weekend away in Hobart (and quite possibly her first live AFL game), so if its Rd 3 when the draw is announced, I'll be booking accomodation than waiting for the next flight sale

Hey everybody Virgin has a sale on right now, It's $340 RETURN to Wellington. The normal fares are sitting at around $500 to $600 return so this is a pretty good deal, I don't see it getting much better.
    Probably wouldn't be a good idea telling everyone as that means it's less likely for me to snare one of those seats so um try not to tell too many people please!

Cheers

Regular in the Side
    Bring on tomorrow, hopefully we can roll a Tassie trip into NZ and have some other nice weekends away against quality opposition

Warming the Bench
    Now with the Tassie and NZ games, the Victorian supporters have lost one game. Now only going to 4 live Swans games next year (I don't count Geelong as part of Victoria!).

Not happy Jan!!
    Last weekend in Sept 05 - The best weekend of my life!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011