Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ressie Watchers....who's next?

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    The whole Tippett thing is phenomenal, the longest thread in RWO history and it turns out he never plays a game for the Swans, such extraordinary irony. Of course it's the same thing every year.
    As a reminder for the limited attention span crowd on here, few of whom watch the ressies. During last year's silly season we had Tommy Walsh playing the great white hype: We had posts exulting that "Walsh is OURS!!!!!!" - he was declared the Irish Wayne Carey" - and that Saints supporters were "BLEEDING!" at his departure. Theat he could well take our 2nd ruck spot and solve our key forward issues.
    12 months on and he's the forgotten man, laughable. If we don't get Tippett, I feel VERY bullish about Walsh's playing a powerful role at full forward for the Swans in 2013.
    Yes and that will still happen. He is a developing player and came to us via the Saints reserves. Walsh will take time whereas Tippett is now.

I have a limited attention span and I also watch the ressies games. I'm blaming the gatorade girl when my attention is not being attracted by Primmy and Wardy.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRayCypress View Post
    Yes and that will still happen. He is a developing player and came to us via the Saints reserves. Walsh will take time whereas Tippett is now.

I have a limited attention span and I also watch the ressies games. I'm blaming the gatorade girl when my attention is not being attracted by Primmy and Wardy.
    Billy, are you related to Big Al?

Re: Ressie Watchers....who's next?

Comparing Walsh to Tippett is quite laughable.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    Comparing Walsh to Tippett is quite laughable.
    Not perhaps the most useful contribution to this thread, but everyone's welcome at RWO
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234