Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    Only 2 ANZ games
    Tick

No Sunday twilight games
    One.

Officially happy
    -

...only one game at Docklands too. Good that we get Essendon in Sydney for a change.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    Only four games in Melbourne...
    I guess with the away games vs. St Kilda and North being moved out of Melbourne that was always on the cards.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    Only four games in Melbourne...
    I'm guessing though perhaps because of the upgrade at @@@@dinia park that there might be half a hope to get tickets this time...not likely I know but perhaps a chance. Otherwise I hope there is a commensurate reduction in the cost of the Melbourne Memberships to reflect the fact that there are only '4' true games in Melbourne

Blog Entries
    I know it's been debated somewhat in another thread, but I wonder if that draw will leave some families thinking twice about their memberships; 2 Friday nights + 1 Sunday twilight probably means there'll be a fair few folks that are probably going to be looking at getting to only 8 of the 11 home games.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline

Senior Player
    Hawthorn are getting screwed again - the teams they play twice are North, WCE, Sydney, Collingwood and Geelong, all finalists.

The other 3 top four sides only play 3 of this year's finalists twice, with us playing St Kilda and GWS and Collingwood playing Essendon and Carlton twice.

Adelaide, shockingly, play Freo, West Coast, North, Bulldogs and Port twice. Lock them in for top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I know it's been debated somewhat in another thread, but I wonder if that draw will leave some families thinking twice about their memberships; 2 Friday nights + 1 Sunday twilight probably means there'll be a fair few folks that are probably going to be looking at getting to only 8 of the 11 home games.
    Friday night I can understand being hard on young families, but Sunday twilight starts at 4.40 and is over before 7.30. That's manageable once in a season surely.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Wish list;

Couple of Friday night games
    No Sunday twilight games
    Only 2 ANZ games
    3 ANZ games
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I'm guessing though perhaps because of the upgrade at @@@@dinia park that there might be half a hope to get tickets this time...not likely I know but perhaps a chance. Otherwise I hope there is a commensurate reduction in the cost of the Melbourne Memberships to reflect the fact that there are only '4' true games in Melbourne
    My fingers are crossed for that as well. I will not be paying big money for only 4 games
    Red and white till I die

Quote Originally Posted by R-1 View Post
    Hawthorn are getting screwed again - the teams they play twice are North, WCE, Sydney, Collingwood and Geelong, all finalists.

The other 3 top four sides only play 3 of this year's finalists twice, with us playing St Kilda and GWS and Collingwood playing Essendon and Carlton twice.

Adelaide, shockingly, play Freo, West Coast, North, Bulldogs and Port twice. Lock them in for top 4.
    Bulldogs and port are gimmes for 8 points. But there will be nothing easy about West Coast or Freo twice next season, and North may improve again.

I'm excited about the Hobart game though... I am definitely going to go to that, especially with Virgin having nice flight times from Canberra I also want to do one of the two Adelaide games, just to get to that dump AAMI before it is no longer used.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Friday night I can understand being hard on young families, but Sunday twilight starts at 4.40 and is over before 7.30. That's manageable once in a season surely.
    I know what you mean, was more just thinking of it as being something extra that'll be weighed up- more along the lines of only making 9 games, and one of them being a bit of a pain at that. Not really suggesting those people won't support/attend, just may rethink going the whole hog for memberships is all.

I wonder with the new juggled start times if clubs will consider introducing slightly modified membership packages.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast